Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-11-07, 01:05 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I'm thrilled. I posted earlier on the YaYa forum what I wanted to see Cathe film, and she's filming 2 out of the 3 strength workouts that I wanted to see her film, a heavier push pull, and a heavy strength routine. Next, I would love to see her do a true pyramid workout.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 01:16 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I wonder what she means by "Bootcamp Cardio". Will it be a bunch of jumping jacks, burpees and the like?

I'm glad she gave the estimated time of filming. I don't think I'm going to get into the whole boxing thing, but I'm happy for those who want it.
Old 04-11-07, 01:36 PM  
mj476

I'm so glad she's doing another Slow & Heavy type series and I'm really looking forward to her doing the advanced step workout. I really like the 4 day split too but I hope she does some new step choreography. The step in her last series got boring for me. I also like that they're only 60 minutes. I'll probably add a yoga workout to round out the week. The only one I'm not interested in is the High Rep Total Body workout. I rarely do total body workouts anymore. I prefer splits.
mj476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 02:06 PM  
leslie w
VF Supporter

I wonder if and when she'll do an advanced step workout. She said if she has time she'll try to fit it in this year (yeah, right!) so I doubt it will be done in the near future. She has too much lined up already.

I'm psyched about the 4 day split and the 3 day heavy rotation. These are workouts we've been begging her for. I'm not at all excited about her boxing workouts, as I have no intention of purchasing a boxing bag. Same with the Ipod stuff.
leslie w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 02:12 PM  
Sunrise
VF Supporter

I'm very disappointed she isn't filming the step workout with the four day split like she originally planned. It was the one I was looking forward to the most and it sounds like she just put it on the back burner.

I'm not at all interested in Ipod stuff or the boxing stuff. On the fence about the three day split.
Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 02:19 PM  
juneaucat
VF Supporter

I'm stoked!!

Love, Love LOVE the 4 day split. I don't the time to try to fit everything in so I'm more than happy to let someone else figure it out for me. I could easily see adding a fifth day to that of total body with lower body focus or just an all leg day, like Legs and Glutes.

Don't really care about 3 day split or boxing or Ipod workouts for that matter, but the traveler's workout idea and step workout sound good.

I think she's given enough variety to give a little something to everyone. And honestly I'm glad I don't want it all so I don't have to buy it all.
Old 04-11-07, 02:24 PM  
Suzette
VF Supporter

I didn't weed thru all the posts on her forum - is there a pre-sale date?
Suzette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 02:29 PM  
adrien_73

Yay!!!!!!

I can't wait to get more Cathe workouts! They all sound awesome! Now I'm glad I have the 30 gig ipod so it can hold all 400 workouts!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 02:51 PM  
Fanny

I am not technically savvy at all. How do you view ipod workouts?
Fanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 02:58 PM  
adrien_73

Most ipod workouts are audio only. My ipod can hold/play videos as well, though I have never tried!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement