Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-07, 01:22 PM  
Rhae
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysaraii
You know, when I read the 'can't wait' reply, i thought this was about Cathe's presale. I thought that's what she was calling her new series. Then I realized it was about the next Stephanie Plum book. So I'm really dissapointed it's not the presale, but I love the Plum series so I get over it rather quickly.

I can't wait either
You're not alone--I was confused for a moment there, too. But, like you, I got over it since I'm excited about both of them.
Old 04-14-07, 08:18 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Has anyone asked her about the mp3s? Any clarification on her board?

TIA
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-07, 02:43 PM  
icey

I don't know..

I am not all that excited. I am interested in the 4 day split, it seems that it was changed from the first announcement and that she is going heavy, intrigues me. I will pass on the 3-day split. What more can you do when you are lifting heavy. The reason I like the concept of the 4 day split is the cardio boost then hitting the bench. Maximum fat loss, there. I have S&H, will pass on the 3 day split. Definately will get the boxing series. That is the one I want the most. I have been doing Micheal O's Aerobox and boy is that workout a full killer and worth every penny. And that she is working with a "boxer", the movements should be cleaner, tighter and more intense. And throwing in the bag, I will definately pre-order this series, when available.

The next step is that I hope she starts the pre-order, when she is "actually" filming.
Old 04-17-07, 02:53 PM  
icey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn
But FitTV hasn't aired any of her more recent workouts. I don't think they're buying any more.
But if she is doing something in collaboration with TIVO that is great!! You can just download the workouts from the box, burn them on and DVD and you are done.

Tags
announcement/announcement