Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-07, 09:40 PM  
Wendy G

Thumbs up Cathe announcement coming tomorrow!

Cathe posted that she will give an overview of her filming schedule for '07 sometime tomorrow! Can't wait !!
Wendy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-07, 11:37 PM  
caligurl

i don't understand why she makes an announcement that she's going to make an announcement

why not just make the announcement???????? why all the game playing (and i'm a cathe workout fan!)
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 05:24 AM  
adrien_73

I agree completely, but whatever it is she announces, I'm going to buy it for sure!!!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 05:33 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73
I agree completely, but whatever it is she announces, I'm going to buy it for sure!!!

Me too!!!

Hubby bought me a gift card for Christmas almost 2 years ago and have been waiting ever since for MORE WORKOUTS to spend it on!!

Denise,
who will buy anything Cathe puts out!

Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 06:01 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

How does everyone really feel about the mp3 workouts?

I have an Apple Ipod however, I'm not so sure I'd "do" a mp3 workout. (I enjoy actually seeing the workout and feeling like I'm a part of it)

Her quote, "Hi All! Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be putting up an announcement sometime tomorrow that will give an overview of our filming schedule. We have been working on a tremendous amount of new products and though I am not going to go over everything tomorrow I at least want to give you all a good idea of what to expect for the rest of 07'"

This got me thinking, especially about the "tremendous amount of new products". I'm hoping that she is not leaning towards most/all of her new products to be in the mp3 format. I will be upset since I enjoy having the dvd workout.

So I'm curious, how does everyone feel about the mp3 workouts? Do you think you'll actually "do" them? The only type I could potentially see myself do would be if she made a walking/running workout (like Cardio Coach). (Actually that wouldn't be so bad at all!! She'd probably be just as tough as Sean!) But weight workouts or step workouts I don't think I'd do.......

Love to hear your comments!

Denise
Old 04-11-07, 06:08 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

I was thinking she was going to be doing MP3 and MPEG4 video products (?). I, too, still hope for more DVD's.

Personally, I don't have a video player (yet) but I was wondering if the MPEG4 can be burned onto a DVD so one can use them w/your home player instead of being plugged into an MP3/4 player and headphones?
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 06:12 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Gibbee,

You probably could burn it to dvd but you won't get the "professionalism" that you are used to with Cathe. (or maybe I'm speaking for myself )

I'll just have to wait and see what she announces. I want more new Cathe dvd's! (but I think a Cathe cardio coach style running/walking workout with great music would be great as well)

Denise
Old 04-11-07, 06:27 AM  
annetteb

I am so tech challenged...the only thing I am good at is posting! I have no iPod or M player, so I hope Cathe will have something for us, who are are tech challenged , Annette
annetteb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 06:34 AM  
bearcatfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annetteb
I am so tech challenged...the only thing I am good at is posting! I have no iPod or M player, so I hope Cathe will have something for us, who are are tech challenged , Annette

I think I'm getting an MP3 player soon. I do iballets, but I really wish those were in dvd format so I could see what I was really supposed to do.

I'm not sure how I feel about a Cathe mp3 workout. I guess she could churn these out a lot more often than video workouts, but I really am a visual person. Maybe ... she'd do the same workout in two formats? But then, how would chaptering work on an MP3 format?

Yep, I'm tech challenged, too

Rose
Old 04-11-07, 06:35 AM  
Sunrise
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligurl
i don't understand why she makes an announcement that she's going to make an announcement

why not just make the announcement???????? why all the game playing (and i'm a cathe workout fan!)
I thought the same thing. Then I went to her site to check it out and she was actually just replying to a thread asking for an anouncement. She didn't actually start a new topic announcing that she had an announcement.

After you type announcement enough times it starts to look wrong, doesn't it, LOL!

edited to add - the reason it looked wrong is because I was spelling it wrong! I need more coffee.

Last edited by Sunrise; 04-11-07 at 06:36 AM. Reason: spelling
Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement