Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-02-23, 09:50 AM  
Megan
VF Supporter

Yeah, the pricing is probably relative to what she charges for live classes, not relative to monthly streaming sites. Some instructors seem to look at it that way. Really, there are only two different workouts in here, just with lots of individual classes.

I finished the floor work last night. There were some really interesting ab exercises in there. Loved it.

For me, I'd rather pay for one of these 1-2 times/month instead of a streaming service that isn't nearly as good (for me, anyway, but maybe I've had bad luck with streaming services).
Old 02-02-23, 10:49 AM  
donnamp

Megan -

I agree with you! It isn't a bad price if you enjoy the class. I find that for me I'll sign up for a subscription site and then end up not using it - and that, to me is worse than just signing up for one class that I will do. I'm really cautious about signing up for a year in advance, b/c I like variety. So, unless it is a super good deal on a site, I prefer to go month-to-month so I can cancel if I find I'm not using it.

In January I did some of my KV DVDs and I think I would definitely enjoy one of these classes!

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-23, 08:29 AM  
Melissa Baker
VF Supporter

Thanks for sharing! I’m inspired to do Karen’s Streamline Fitness, an old favorite that sounds like the Core & Stretch classes.
Melissa Baker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karen voight, karen voight streaming