Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-22, 09:50 PM  
LizEMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane P. View Post
I like the idea of a system where you start out lighter and work up to heavier, but I'm not sure this is like that. She starts out total body which can be really challenging even using lighter weights. I will wait and see.
I agree.

Given everything we know about this set so far, it sounds less like STS 2.0 and more like (XTrain) Burn Sets 2.0.

I'm hoping I'm wrong and that further details will clarify things, but, the info she's released so far doesn't indicate that there will be any mesophases at all. We already know there is no 1RM, and including Total Body WOs in the program has already greatly deviated from the STS format. (As others have noted, Total Body WOs are difficult to exhaust all muscle groups in a timely manner and/or to not tire before working all muscles to failure. [Just holding weights for a heavy LB session will fatigue the upper body before it's even been worked!] I'm curious to see how she navigates their inclusion in this new release.)

I agree with the price speculation of those who hypothesized the $150-200 range. (Does anyone remember the presale price of the original STS?)

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar