Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-19-22, 10:21 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I'm not sure we can expect less than that for the set...it's FIFTEEN DVDs. Jessica just did a set of 6 and the presale cost was $70 and regular sale price is $90 for the bundle.
Ya, I think these price guesses are very low....I was thinking more along the lines of $150-200....but I sure hope you guys are right!!!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-22, 10:26 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Ya, I think these price guesses are very low....I was thinking more along the lines of $150-200....but I sure hope you guys are right!!!!!
Fingers crossed for the lower price point and free shipping. But I definitely can see her charging more since she redid her set and just the increase in prices in general. If it’s closer to $200, I will have to consider how much I would use the series since I’m not a big fan of heavy lifting.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-22, 11:40 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Fingers crossed for the lower price point and free shipping. But I definitely can see her charging more since she redid her set and just the increase in prices in general. If it’s closer to $200, I will have to consider how much I would use the series since I’m not a big fan of heavy lifting.
+1

Inflation and the new set redo will definitely be reflected in the price!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-22, 11:44 AM  
Mickey12

I seem to remember other presales had the discs priced at about $10 each, so for 15 workouts, that's around the $150 mark, and as others have said, with inflation, etc., I think we're looking at something a little higher.

I'm definitely preordering. The description of the recovery workouts have me excited.
Old 10-19-22, 12:58 PM  
ChelePA

Cathe's STS Muscle & Recovery Body Parts Chest Workout!

In this workout, we will work the Chest in both flat and incline positions with slow, heavy reps. We’ll finish the routine with some resistance bands and body weight exercises. Most exercises are followed by a full one-minute break to allow you to power back up and go heavy again on the next set. Most of the exercises in this routine will stay within the 8 to 12-rep range depending on the exercise being performed and the number of sets.

You can Pre-Order STS Muscle and Recovery starting next Monday, October 24th!!!

* Look for complete details in next week's newsletter
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-22, 03:22 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
Oh my I hope not!!
Curious, do you think it will be less than $130-$150? I sure don't.

I'm thinking maybe $175?

I am really waffling on this set just because it appears it is more extensive than I imagined. Yes, it's less of a commitment than to STS Senior, but still could be lengthier than I want to do at this point. It could be that I have Temporary Heavy Weight Burnout since I just finished a heavy-ish weight rotation. Plus there is adding cardio in here and there which I would have to select (also like STS Senior, although looking back I would not have wanted to insert the Shock Cardio series in between STS workouts).

I'm waiting to see what the presale details are next Monday, and how the packaging will be---all 15, groupings of workout types, etc. IIRC she doesn't give a specific date for the end of the "first phase" of the presale, but does give plenty of notice before the price goes up. I suspect they look at the numbers before deciding they have sold enough at that price point.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-22, 04:59 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I like the idea of a system where you start out lighter and work up to heavier, but I'm not sure this is like that. She starts out total body which can be really challenging even using lighter weights. I will wait and see. I also like to know what I'm buying before shelling out a bunch of money. Five minute previews are not enough IMHO.

I'm sure it will be very professionally done, just not sure it meets my needs.
Old 10-19-22, 05:11 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
... I suspect they look at the numbers before deciding they have sold enough at that price point.
I don't have any inside knowledge but I've always thought that was the case as well. Once the numbers work, the price changes. (At least, that's what I think makes sense to do.)

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-22, 05:17 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Well, if it is $150-200 (+ conversion for me) I won't probably order, specially with Christmas around the corner, I have a lot 12 -16 DVD system sets, and I never paid that much. I surely would like the set, but it might be out if my budget at this time.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-22, 07:49 PM  
bjones

You know my 149.99 guess may be a special presale price available for a short time only and then it goes up from there. By the time the set has come out it could well be $200. I guess we will see the first presale price soon...
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar