Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-07-22, 02:29 PM  
ChelePA

STS Muscle & Recovery Upper Body Workout #1

In this pic Cathe is doing supine pull-ups using the new STS Adjustable Pullup/Dip Bars. This new optional product will be available in our shop.cathe.com store in December.

We also show other options in the video for this exercise including the Turbo Tower, Resistance Bands, and Dumbbell One-Arm Rows. These options allow you to train with the equipment you have as well as giving you different exercise variations to keep your muscles guessing and challenged in different ways.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CA5C2705-48A8-4088-85DF-85A614CBCD4A.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	4828  
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-22, 02:36 PM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
STS Muscle & Recovery Upper Body Workout #1

In this pic Cathe is doing supine pull-ups using the new STS Adjustable Pullup/Dip Bars. This new optional product will be available in our shop.cathe.com store in December.

We also show other options in the video for this exercise including the Turbo Tower, Resistance Bands, and Dumbbell One-Arm Rows. These options allow you to train with the equipment you have as well as giving you different exercise variations to keep your muscles guessing and challenged in different ways.
I've been eyeing those bars in the background of some of the other photos! Also, Cathe's leggings….

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-22, 02:41 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
I've been eyeing those bars in the background of some of the other photos! Also, Cathe's leggings….
Yes, I LOVE her leggings in that photo!!!
Old 10-07-22, 02:46 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Glad I'll be able to use my Turbo Tower with these. I hope it's stable enough, compared to the dip/pullup bars she'll be selling.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-22, 03:24 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Yes, I LOVE her leggings in that photo!!!
Me 3, love them!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-22, 04:51 PM  
prettyinpink

Is the turbo tower high enough to do a regular pull-up on?

What she is doing is an “inverted row” to me. I was imagining something else for the bars. But it’s cool that those will let you do dips and these rows, and maybe some other exercises, too.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-22, 09:30 PM  
edensmom

I've never seen it referred to as anything other than an inverted row!
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-22, 07:53 AM  
ellaenchanted

I am happy to see that she is including options for different types of equipment. I like to keep the amount of equipment to a minimum in a workout. A few years ago, I got rid of a lot of stuff because I don't want to use dumbbells, barbell, bands, bench, mini ball and large ball all in one workout. It is one of the reasons I strayed away from Cathe's workouts even though really like her. I am excited to see the clips when these are done but I won't preorder.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-22, 09:18 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaenchanted View Post
I am happy to see that she is including options for different types of equipment. I like to keep the amount of equipment to a minimum in a workout. A few years ago, I got rid of a lot of stuff because I don't want to use dumbbells, barbell, bands, bench, mini ball and large ball all in one workout. It is one of the reasons I strayed away from Cathe's workouts even though really like her. I am excited to see the clips when these are done but I won't preorder.
Definitely looks like a variety of equipment needed for these workouts -although she did say she is going to provide modifiers. I am also a minimalist when it comes to workouts and dread dragging everything out. So I am definitely waiting to see the clips or the structure of the program. I do have most of the equipment except a few pieces, but I don’t like to use it all at one time. Ha ha.
Old 10-10-22, 09:25 AM  
ChelePA

Cathe's STS Muscle & Recovery Phase #3 Legs

Pictured here is Cathe, along with Al, doing a side-lying hip raise with a medium tension Boss Loop during the STS 2.0 Muscle & Recovery Phase #3 "Body Parts" Leg Workout. Though this is a heavy weight workout, Cathe didn't forget to use her Boss Loops which complement the heavy weight exercises in this workout.

In STS 2.0 Phase #3 the focus is on training individual body parts: Chest, Back, Triceps, Biceps, and Legs. This type of training will allow you to totally focus your time and energy on each individual muscle group. Focussing on just one muscle group during your training session also keeps your workout sessions shorter without sacrificing intensity and time under tension which are necessary for hypertrophy (muscle shaping and building).

There are three workout phases in the STS 2.0 series: Phase #1: Total Body Workouts, Phase #2: Upper & Lower Body Workouts, and Phase #3: Body Parts

We still have about one more week of filming to go, so make sure to keep checking our social media sites for more pics and information from the filming of Cathe's STS Muscle & Recovery.

*We will have pre-sale information and details after we finish filming all of the STS workouts.

We are also excited to share our new line of fitness equipment with all of you. This time we're controlling the manufacturing of all of our exercise equipment so that we can standardize and perfect the equipment we use in our videos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ADF55B42-D6D8-4D45-8A43-B053D1DE3D0C.jpeg
Views:	93
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	4829  

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar