Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I guess I need to buy a mini ball now.
Exactly what I thought too.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 08:16 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
I’m really looking forward to seeing what the recovery workouts are like.

No yoga, or very little, please! I’m hoping for something fun, maybe with mobility work, without tons of static stretching.
I really loved her mobility workout from Perfect Flow as well as the live version. Also hoping for more!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 09:21 AM  
ChelePA

If you are on Facebook, Cathe has a post asking for your questions about STS 2.0
Old 10-04-22, 09:49 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
If you are on Facebook, Cathe has a post asking for your questions about STS 2.0
Can someone ask if the DVDs or phases will be sold separately?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 10:15 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I posted that question for you

Edited: She stated they won't know this until the workouts are complete. Hope that helps you!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-22, 11:00 AM  
ChelePA

From Facebook Questions:

The plan is three phases along with recoveries for each of the phases. The phases can be done in 4 week increments however you can also stay with one phase for up to 12 weeks before moving on if you prefer. That being said, depending on how you like to lift, you can also interchange between the phases week to week if you want to shake things up. But when you first get the program it’s probably best to stick with each phase for a period of time before you consider interchanging all of them so you can see how your body best responds to each phase independently.
The way STS 2.0 differs from the original is that the three phases are all in the strength/hypertrophy category vs starting with endurance, then progressing to strength, then progressing to the hypertrophy phase. STS 2.0 provides variety within each phase (total body, splits, and single body parts training) and each phase falls in the hypertrophy/strength category.

Regarding recovery workouts:
I can’t share the specifics until filming is finished however the goal is a combination of longer recovery workouts and shorter recovery workouts as well as straightforward stretching, deeper stretching, mobility, foam rolling and some yoga flow-ish movements too.
Old 10-04-22, 11:30 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
From Facebook Questions:

The plan is three phases along with recoveries for each of the phases. The phases can be done in 4 week increments however you can also stay with one phase for up to 12 weeks before moving on if you prefer. That being said, depending on how you like to lift, you can also interchange between the phases week to week if you want to shake things up. But when you first get the program it’s probably best to stick with each phase for a period of time before you consider interchanging all of them so you can see how your body best responds to each phase independently.
The way STS 2.0 differs from the original is that the three phases are all in the strength/hypertrophy category vs starting with endurance, then progressing to strength, then progressing to the hypertrophy phase. STS 2.0 provides variety within each phase (total body, splits, and single body parts training) and each phase falls in the hypertrophy/strength category.
This sounds so good!!! I can't wait until these are released.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Old 10-04-22, 11:32 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Cathe said she won't have an answer to this until done filming.
Old 10-04-22, 11:34 AM  
ChelePA

More answers from Facebook:

The goal was to keep each workout under an hour. Until the editing is finished there’s no way to know the exact times but some I’m imagining are much less than an hour and some closer to an hour. But remember the premixes will offer longer and shorter workouts.
Old 10-04-22, 11:34 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Someone asked what the recovery workouts would be like, here is her response: "I can’t share the specifics until filming is finished however the goal is a combination of longer recovery workouts and shorter recovery workouts as well as straightforward stretching, deeper stretching, mobility, foam rolling and some yoga flow-ish movements too."

Sounds better and better.....

Tags
announcement/announcement, cathe, cathe presale, cathe sts 2.0, danielpt, pre-sale, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews, troy lite bar