Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-30-13, 04:50 PM  
kali1

I ordered the 7 DVD bundle plus the HiiT, High Step Circuit and High Step Challenge. I can't resist a Cathe pre-sale. I know the drill when it concerns her pre-sales and I know I'll get a quality product whenever it is released. Can't wait!!
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13, 06:18 PM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
Anyone else struggling to make a decision by tomorrow? I just was disappointed with the intensity of xtrain and wish we knew more about the intensity of this these.
I decided against ordering for now. I loved a few of the LIS workouts but am not in love with Xtrain. Plus, she runs sales pretty regularly, so if you wait and consider before ordering, you can pick up one or two at reasonable prices (a deal is not a deal if you don't like or use the product!).
Old 03-30-13, 07:51 PM  
dbclark44

I only wanted 4 of them and was going to preorder just the 4 when the individuals went on presale until I realized I was paying as much for 4 as the 6-bundle cost. So I went ahead and ordered the 6 bundle although I have absolutely no interest in step workouts.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13, 08:15 PM  
leslie w
VF Supporter

I'm out. I don't regret not preordering her LIS series, or the one after that. I just ordered what I wanted after they were released. I preordered Xtrain and regretted it. I've learned my lesson.
leslie w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-13, 08:41 PM  
LoveVA

I'm out on this pre-sale as well. I was going to order a couple of the DVDs, but got sidetracked by Terri Walsh's ART method. Along with the yoga blocks that I need for that one, I couldn't justify adding ART method and the yoga blocks on top of Mary's sale, Cathe's pre-sale and some books I want from Amazon (like SSF).

I think I felt like I had to get something from Cathe's pre-sale just because it was Cathe and I love her workouts. However, I'm trying to be more disciplined and something has to give. They weren't must-haves for me, so I'll wait until for the clips to see if they really are workouts I have to get.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-13, 09:18 AM  
Hanover

I pre-ordered mine last night. Yup, Im still a Cathe fan. I do her longer workouts on Wednesdays when I work from home. I also do the Fitness Blender stuff on You Tube (did one of their 24 minute HIIT workouts this morning) as well as Kettlebell workouts (Art of Strength, Sarah Lurie, my own made-up routines).
Hanover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alta-tude fitness, cathe, cathe preorder, cathe presale