Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-18-11, 03:05 PM  
spufflez

I did see a class for Sunday, so that's good for me since I plan to be there for that one. This actually is my first time doing this. I've only been using dvd's for exercise for around 7 years now, and didn't know about the road trips until this year.
spufflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-11, 03:05 PM  
spufflez

Is anybody else on this forum planning to go this year to the NJ road trip?
Old 07-20-11, 12:23 AM  
DirtDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
Cathe filmed bonus footage for a couple of workouts in the sash series that are only in the premixes. That made those workouts longer.

There was a pic in today's newsletter. Cedie wasn't in it!
I'm sad about that too. Love Cedie.
DirtDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-11, 06:19 PM  
spufflez

I'm surprised nobody else is going on this road trip from this forum. Maybe it'll be less crowded than I expect.
Old 07-21-11, 05:56 PM  
Barbara P
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spufflez View Post
So is anybody going on the road trip in 2 weeks? I've never been to one. I hope I like it. Are the workouts killer? Can you actually see Cathe with so many people in the classes?
I'm going. I went last year. Friday and Sunday are "easy" days, and Saturday you do 6 or 7 classes. It is intense and I loved it. And I'm no spring chicken either (I'm 58....) in fact in Saturday night's Zumba class, only about 20-25 finished (out of maybe 80) and I was one of them. And it was my first time zumbaing. I didn't care what I looked like, it was FUN. I believe there is another one this year, I hope they have the same instructor (it wasn't Cathe, but she took the class) she was awesome.

I don't have a roommate either. I'm staying at the Residence Inn. I'm too old for roommates. LOL.
Old 07-21-11, 08:05 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

I went the last 3 years but cannot make it this year. I will really miss going and have always enjoyed myself immensely. Saturday is the big day with several classes and you are at Cathe's gym most of the day. There was a Sunday morning class each of the last 3 years. The workouts are pretty tough but no HEAVY weights. Have fun! kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-11, 06:23 AM  
spufflez

Wow, it does sound like a lot of fun! I've never done Zumba before, and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, cathe preorder, cathe presale, cathe road trip