Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-23, 02:23 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Sandra - glad to hear the bandage is gone.Healing will seem to go faster now. The pain med is liquid, thank goodness, but it's still hit or miss. The blood thinner is .25 of a pill and I can't get it into her. Since I'm limited on what I can eat I don't have much food to interest a cat (or me) so I can't hide it well.

I did reverse lunges off the small ledge out back. Meow went down the steps and played in the grass, then ran up the steps and into the house. She'd be normal if she wasn't on pain meds. I'm weaning her off them. If she has pain I'll use them.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-23, 03:05 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quick message while I take a little break from my own Moan-Day! Cyana reminded me that I missed my on YouTube premier (unfortunately had to take a walk-in crisis appt here at work).

Here's the new lunchtime video:
https://youtu.be/WRncwWM7aGM

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-23, 09:51 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Good morning! Yesterday I accomplished:

~ Marching 100 steps breaks for Marching in March
~ SeniorShape Cardio Workout for Beginners
~ Kassandra's Yin Slow & Sweet
~ 4,826 steps

I enjoyed Lauren's new workout. It got my heart rate up with toning moves, a double benefit. No dread is a bonus!

Beth, I hope your walk-in crisis is okay.

Sandra, great news about the bandage! You're making progress.

Have a great day everyone.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-23, 01:50 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Beth, I hope your walk-in crisis is okay.
Pat, nice of you to follow-up - the person is connected with services through our center, so that's good.

Yesterday I had a little DVD love and did the Lower Body Tabata practice from Build & Burn; I also did another practice from Pilates by Dana.

Follow me @YogiBethC

Old 03-08-23, 07:29 AM  
cyana

Is it Friday yet?

I have worked SO many hours the past 2+ weeks and there is no relief on the horizon. I'm not sleeping as well and man oh man did the Insomnia Gremlins attack with a vengeance last night. The cat woke us up around 3 and I haven't been able to get back to sleep. Breaking my estrangement from coffee this AM and I'm getting ready to go sit on the porch since the sun is out. There's already a pile of work waiting for me. Where's the puking dude when you need him???

Thank goodness for Cubii!

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-23, 08:19 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyana View Post
Is it Friday yet?
cyana, I feel the same - last not DH said "tomorrow is Wednesday" and my reply was "that doesn't help me."

Hang in there all!

Follow me @YogiBethC

Old 03-08-23, 09:48 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Margaret's Raising the Bar (Lower body workout plus abs)

I took a few days rest but I had a good lower body workout with Margaret this morning. My quads will be sore from her thigh dancing exercise.

Cyana, I have gone off coffee many times over the years for many months at a time and it never made a difference in my sleep. I do know people who can't drink coffee because it interferes with their sleep.

Linda, let us know how you like your Scoop Lateral Trainer.

Pam, I have missed you!

Pat, many years ago I met both Arnold S and Maria (they were married at the time) at a formal business dinner that my DH had to attend.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-23, 09:59 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Good morning! Yesterday featured:

~ Marching in March - Jane Fonda Walkout 2
~ Kassandra 15 Minute After Work Stretch & Relax
~ 6,316 steps

Beth, good to hear that person got quick access to health.

Hugs Cyana, I hope things get better soon.

Paine - that knee dancing is killer! I'm envious you got to meet Arnold, I've been a fan forever. He really screwed that relationship up though, huh? I remember him saying that he loved Maria from first sight on the evening news, and that he worshipped the ground she walked on.

Good morning to all!
Old 03-08-23, 10:50 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Pat, yeah Arnold destroyed his marriage with his stupid behavior (what a shame). When we were in high school, my DH was a body builder so he was a big fan of Arnold. My DH wanted to see the movie Pumping Iron when it came out so I went with him to see that movie. Anyway, I connected more with Maria when we met them both. I told them how my DH was a big fan of Arnold's and he wanted to see Pumping Iron so we saw that movie together when it first came out. Arnold immediately grabbed my DH's bicep to feel how big it was and Arnold smiled and said oh, you lift weights! Our kids were younger and they laughed that Arnold squeezed their dad's bicep, LOL! Maria opened her eyes wide and said "You both have been together that long?!". She was surprised when I told her that my DH and I were high school sweethearts.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-23, 11:14 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Aw Paine what a nice story and I love that you and Mr. Paine are HS sweethearts.