Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-23, 09:14 AM  
lynnf

Hi all, I am pretty recovered from the stomach stuff now. I did go to the doctor on Friday and he said it was norovirus and that it does linger sometime but a lot of my symptoms were just from the tissues getting irritated from too much use so he prescribed a hydrocortisone cream that did the trick and generally things seem pretty much back to normal. We walked on Saturday, and today did my shoulder stuff and nobaddiction HIIT cardio. Looks like spring around here, which is nice. DS has been a bit sick, but also seems better. Lots of stuff going around.

Diana, glad all went well with your endoscopy. When is the shower?

Linda, scary about MM. Hope she recovers well. And wishing you good results on your scan.

Cheryl, good your DH is going to the doctor. Hoping there is a simple solution for him. Plus often making the appointment starts making you feel better (and then you think, "why did I make that appointment?" But you should still go.) You sure get a lot of miles in when you don't have a car, don't you? I've been walking more in daily life at least in the days I go in to work, simply because my office is now far away from my classroom due to renovations in the building (which will last at least a year and a half). I gripe about it because I used to have an office right next to my parking lot and two doors down from my classroom, so I never had to walk more than a few steps. But now on my teaching days I'm forced to walk much more and up and down some really steep hills, which is really good for me (despite the griping, especially on rainy days).
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-23, 09:35 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Lynn The shower was yesterday. The wedding is this coming Saturday. I will be glad when it's all over.

No workout to report

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-23, 08:27 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 5,825

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-06-23, 05:19 PM  
seabliss

Today I did a Heather Robertson upper body strength and my wrist/shoulder workout.

Linda, so sorry to hear about MM. How is she today? So nice that you have that loyal driver to help you.

Lynn, glad you are feeling better. I wonder if DH had norovirus. I will have to look that up. I am still having him go to the doctor this week, even though he's feeling a bit better. He was not well for quite a while, and I do think he need to have some things checked.

Cynthia, glad the antibiotics worked! Thank God for those meds/ It is always quite dramatic with me too.

Diana, glad the shower went well. Sounds like you are doing a lot for all of this!
Old 03-06-23, 10:02 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Linda How is Miss Meow today?

Check-In: 50 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-06-23, 10:33 PM  
lynnf

yoga class on zoom and the shoulder stuff.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-23, 11:25 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Meow Meow is much better today. She went outside with me this morning. She sat on the deck to watch birds before she went down the steps. She scratched on the railroad tie then ran up the steps and into the house. She runs in the house at times. I'm not giving her the pain med tonight unless she acts like she needs it. Or in her case, if she tells me she needs it.. Her eyes still look funny so she still has pain medication in her little body.

Cheryl, I'm very lucky to have the woman around to help me. I texted 5 people asking for help and she woke up first. Everyone else got back to me but not soon enough. Good luck to your husband when he sees the doctor.

The report says the aneurysm hasn't changed. I have to see the vascular surgeon on Friday so he can tell me what I already know.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-23, 09:11 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Linda That's great news about Ms. Meow and the aneurysm.

Steps from yesterday: 15,014

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-07-23, 12:54 PM  
F1mom

Good afternoon everyone. Sorry I've been AWOL.

Linda, sending prayers your way. Glad MM is better.

lynn glad you're better, too

Diana glad to read the shower went well.

Cynthia I hope you're feeling better. Are you off the antibiotics yet?

I was off my feet all last weekend after walking 5K steps Saturday morning. I bought a new pair of slippers for the house and they are making a difference. I cannot handle slab foundations like I could in my 20s-30s. We are looking for a place with at least a slight crawlspace but homes are so expensive now, even to rent!

I hope to make it to 5K steps today. We will see. Have a good day.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-23, 06:12 PM  
seabliss

Today I did Heather's Booty Bootcamp and got all my steps. Hope you all are having a great week!