Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-21-23, 01:03 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
Sounds very interesting, but one reason I workout at home, is so no one sees me working out LOL

Goodness, no one needs to see me struggle, or worse, hear the words that might slip out when I call the instructor something cause they want another set of burpees or something.
Exactly!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-23, 02:22 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
I thought the Super blocks would be added to the library after 6 months. Is that not the case? Thanks!
This is from the FAQ:

Will Super Blocks move into the BODi library?
No. These will not be part of the library and will remain a premium offering at an additional $29 ($35 CAD, £29 GBP, €35 EUR) charge to our subscribers. However, once unlocked, your Super Block will remain in your own library permanently – for as long as you’re a BODi member.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-23, 03:24 PM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
This is from the FAQ:

Will Super Blocks move into the BODi library?
No. These will not be part of the library and will remain a premium offering at an additional $29 ($35 CAD, £29 GBP, €35 EUR) charge to our subscribers. However, once unlocked, your Super Block will remain in your own library permanently – for as long as you’re a BODi member.
Yeah, I'm not really jazzed about this. I'm nouveau cheap these days since I have to buy adult shoes every other week for one child or the other so having to pay at least $99 for a base sub then more isn't appealing at all.

I had a BOD sub for years and barely used a program. I managed to finish Body Beast in 2020 and Job 1 in mid 2021. Also tried and quit Les Mills more times than I can count. But when I buy DVDs from Mary, they last forever.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-23, 06:21 PM  
Footballnut

Well, this is disappointing. I’ve had multiple setbacks and medical issues over the years and I’m itching to get back in shape now. I tried to check out the Beachbody streaming service, but I find information to be convoluted and just too confusing. I used to love their systems. I think beach body will just have to be a part of my past.
Old 03-23-23, 11:43 AM  
MARIKA

Ginger, I agree. With all the changes it's hard to navigate the site. Finding Ingrid shouldn't of been as hard as it was IMO.

Tags
bbod, beachbody on demand, bodi