Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 12-25-23, 01:07 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Trouble Logging In - Again?

Vintage VFer hasn't been able to log in for the past 2 days. I never log out, so maybe that's why I can get in.

Is anyone else having problems? (Not that I or anyone else can do anything about it )
Old 12-25-23, 01:11 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Vintage VFer hasn't been able to log in for the past 2 days. I never log out, so maybe that's why I can get in.

Is anyone else having problems? (Not that I or anyone else can do anything about it )
Hi Joni! I finally got in today. The only thing I did differently was check the "Remember Me" box when I logged in.

Gah! So frustrating!

POSTURE CHECK!
Old 12-25-23, 01:22 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I never log out, so maybe that's why I can get in.
That's what I do.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Old 12-25-23, 01:43 PM  
Vantreesta

Same here, I never log out. I've gotten occasional errors that so far have been resolving quickly. Mostly it's just loading like molasses!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 12-25-23, 06:36 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

For those of you who never log out: I use a desktop computer and I like to shut it down every night. Do you close your browser window, but not log out of VF first?
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
Old 12-25-23, 07:01 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirmDancer View Post
For those of you who never log out: I use a desktop computer and I like to shut it down every night. Do you close your browser window, but not log out of VF first?
There is not any need to keep your browser open. I have a laptop. I have always checked the remember me when I've had to log in, which is very rare.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Old 12-25-23, 07:27 PM  
star117

I never log out, but somehow got logged out and couldn't get back in until this evening.
Old 12-25-23, 07:29 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I rarely shut my computer down and just stay logged in all the time. I used to shut my computer down at night, but our IT people at work advised against it.

Carol
Old 12-25-23, 07:37 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I rarely shut down my laptop and I'm always logged into VF, so no problems there. However, when I got a new iPad back in March and I tried to login to VF on it, I wasn't able to do so. To this day, I still can't get into VF on the iPad.
Old 12-25-23, 08:56 PM  
furmomof6

I have not been able to log in to VFF for the past 3-4 days, until tonight. Every time I entered my user name and password, I got some 503 database error message, or something like that. I thought I was locked out for good. We'll see how long this lasts being able to log in. It's sad! (I never really sign out, but whenever I open VFF, it asks for my credentials again).

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)

Tags
abandonware, forum issues, vf alternatives, vf issues, vf problems, vf site issues