Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 12-21-23, 11:04 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Please help - the new VF boards

I should have bookmarked the new boards, I know VF'er Karla started one. I did a tag search but can't find the links.

Can someone please post them? With the 501 errors and slowness lately I plan to start participating more often just so they remain on my radar.
Old 12-21-23, 11:22 AM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I should have bookmarked the new boards, I know VF'er Karla started one. I did a tag search but can't find the links.

Can someone please post them? With the 501 errors and slowness lately I plan to start participating more often just so they remain on my radar.
Here's the link: Video Fitness Forum ll

You can also post your Winter Solstice Check-in there as a safety net. I've tried to make the new boards a bit more personal. There are several boards which we don't have here such as introduction/say hello, pet/fur baby photo's, a diet & supplement board, and free video downloaders. I'm always open to new suggestions & improvements.

You can also put your old workout reviews there.
Old 12-21-23, 11:48 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Thank you Karla and Pat. I was going to post the same question.
Old 12-21-23, 12:06 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Thanks for bring this up, Pat. Thanks to Karla for getting it set up. I put a couple of tags on here that I hope will be helpful.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Old 12-21-23, 12:07 PM  
rhbrand

There is this one

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vfroost/

As well
Old 12-21-23, 01:17 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:

Same! I was a bit worried, thinking now is the time VF is going to die. I saved the link Karla posted; and I'll need to set up an account on Tapatalk. Whew!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
Old 12-21-23, 02:44 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:

Here's my little list:

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
-There is a VF Roost Tapatalk forum set up awhile back. Not real active but we did see a big surge in membership recently when talks came up on regular VF about where to go/meetup in case VF disappears. So we have a little over 355 members now (but again, not much activity there since VF still exists).

Here is the link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vfroost/

-There is also the forum Karla set up on proboards:

https://homefitness.freeforums.net/

-There is also the totalfitnessdvds tapatalk forum* that I think was originally set up for people when the collage and yayas forums went away (looks to have 470 members):

https://totalfitnessdvdsforum.com/

*I think this one was originally more of an old school forum setup and then later changed to a tapatalk forum.

-I think there may still be the original VF Roost group on Facebook that's been in existence for a long time (years?). I'm not on facebook and it's not public so I don't know anything about it except you need to get approved to be a member and I forget which VFers are the ones who manage membership.

This link may work for Facebook members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/357899254402542
You can also click on the tags at the bottom of this thread as mentioned already. I added the VF Roost tag because that seems to pull up many of the discussions about alternative forums to meet up at in case VF goes away.
Old 12-21-23, 03:56 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thanks so much everyone!
Old 12-21-23, 04:44 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thanks so much everyone!
Yikes, VF has been so slow the past few days. Very frustrating and worrisome.

It's a good thing we have other options!!

POSTURE CHECK!
Old 12-21-23, 05:11 PM  
pgun3

I thought I was the only one having trouble with it loading slowly

Tags
abandonware, forum issues, tapatalk, vf roost, vf site issues, video fitness forum ii, video fitness new board