Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-19, 10:04 PM  
carole r.

A question about paid subscription services

So, I really enjoy streaming workouts. I have mixed feelings about paid subscriptions. I subscribed to Gaia a long time ago, and I really love it. I get Jessica Smith on Youtube. I've also purchased some of her streaming workouts as well as workouts by other instructors. I subscribed to Sara Beth Yoga, but I'm not sure that I'm going to continue with her next year since I can get a lot of the same workouts on Youtube. I also get Walking Online. In general, I would rather just purchase workouts that I like and not deal with a subscription. I recently had purchased some Misti Tripoli workouts and really enjoyed doing them. Now I just found out that she doesn't allow purchasing streaming workouts anymore. You have to subscribe to her new streaming service. I really enjoy her workouts, but I probably won't be getting them anymore because of the subscription thing. My question for all of you is: What do you think of subscription services and how many do you have? Would you rather just buy the workouts separately? Thanks for your input.

Tags
dvds versus streaming, gym membership, streaming, subscription, subscriptions