Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-11, 02:10 PM  
mamaste

Firm Fans: Missing Firm Workouts on GaiamTV

I mentioned this in the thread I made in Bargain Watch for the 30 day trial. I remember seeing discussion about missing Firms, like a Time Crunch workout for beginners. If this is the correct video, it's on GaiamTV. I'm watching the upper body portion with Janet Brooks. It's definitely never before used footage because I have every Firm and none of this is on any of them. Gaiam might have more lost workouts. I haven't looked around much. Just a heads up for anyone interested.
Old 12-21-11, 02:38 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
I mentioned this in the thread I made in Bargain Watch for the 30 day trial. I remember seeing discussion about missing Firms, like a Time Crunch workout for beginners. If this is the correct video, it's on GaiamTV. I'm watching the upper body portion with Janet Brooks. It's definitely never before used footage because I have every Firm and none of this is on any of them. Gaiam might have more lost workouts. I haven't looked around much. Just a heads up for anyone interested.
Although it's a free trial, do you need to use your credit card to register?
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-11, 02:40 PM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by suegy3 View Post
Although it's a free trial, do you need to use your credit card to register?
Unfortunately you do. But cancelling is easy: go into your account and click cancel my subscription.
Old 12-21-11, 03:36 PM  
mamaste

They have Swing and Slim! It's Kelsie's never released KB workout. I am definitely giving this one a try.
Old 12-21-11, 05:26 PM  
shannonleigh23

Quote:
They have Swing and Slim! It's Kelsie's never released KB workout. I am definitely giving this one a try.
Yippee! Thanks for the head's up!
Old 12-21-11, 05:29 PM  
shannonleigh23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonleigh23 View Post
Yippee! Thanks for the head's up!
Wait, I am looking at all of the FIRMs and do not see it. Do you have to register for the free trial to see all titles?

Thanks!
Old 12-21-11, 06:01 PM  
Carol K

Quote:
There was a Time Crunch Cardio (that name has now been used for the most recent DVD) that was supposed to have been released in 2000 and a sculpt workout that went with it. I never heard that Janet was a lead in either of them, but no one ever said who the leads were in the sculpt workout. I know that Robyn and Summer were co-leads in Time Crunch Cardio.
Old 12-21-11, 06:03 PM  
Honeydew

so if you register can you see the entire workout or just a short preview?
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-11, 12:22 AM  
tigger

Quote:
Is it for sure Kelsie's workout with the 10 lb. kettlebell? I saw a cover that I haven't seen before (where Kelsie is holding a kettlebell), but the description says something about swinging a five pound bell. When I click on the Swing n Slim cover, it takes me to either Transform Your Trouble Zones, or a one with a picture of Kelsie doing a side kick (don't know what that workout is either).
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-11, 07:43 AM  
Carol K

There are lots of side kicks in Pump, Jump & Jab.