Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-27-22, 03:18 PM  
Gemini2874
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
Looking for Cardio Callanetics and other older Callanetics workouts. I've never tried an older Callanetics workout. I have a trade list up
I have Cardio Callanetics and Callanetics Evolution and you are welcome to them! I think I might have two copies of each. Let me know if you are still interested. Just need postage or SASE. Thanks
Gemini2874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 11:08 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

A long shot, but I'm looking for two golf balls for my hand therapy. I don't want to buy a whole package.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 11:51 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
A long shot, but I'm looking for two golf balls for my hand therapy. I don't want to buy a whole package.
I hear you on that! Took a lot of looking to find a single softball that I considered affordable!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 12:48 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Pat,

I can send you two golf balls. My husband has a TON of them. He won't mind. Send me a PM with your info.
Old 07-28-22, 03:18 PM  
JENILU

For Golf balls, we have been slowly digging up the back yard, and I am finding all kinds of treasures (love going out there after a rain), anyway, have found several golf balls, lol. Some near the wods, so not necessarily people that have lived here, they are not the gold type, lol (Side note: I have found glass bottles and old knives and I think they have been my most fun treasures. I have my little crowbar and toolbelt and sometimes a wagon that dumps if looking for rocks. I hate finding old beer cans and broken glass. I'd love to someday be able to walk out there barefoot). Goodness I can't get by a post without getting rambly! Blessings!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 03:21 PM  
JENILU

07-27-22 03:18 PM

For Golf balls, we have been slowly digging up the back yard, and I am finding all kinds of treasures (love going out there after a rain), anyway, have found several golf balls, lol. Some near the woods, so not necessarily people that have lived here, they are not the golf type, lol (Side note: I have found glass bottles and old knives and I think they have been my most fun treasures. I just know his grandfather buried treasure out there, lol, and I will find it!! I have my little crowbar and toolbelt and sometimes a wagon that dumps if looking for rocks. I hate finding old beer cans and broken glass. I'd love to someday be able to walk out there barefoot). Goodness I can't get by a post without getting rambly! Sorry! Blessings!!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
Old 07-28-22, 04:40 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
sending you a PM.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 04:58 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
sending you a PM.
Pat is the one looking for golf balls. She had an offer.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 05:42 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Pat is the one looking for golf balls. She had an offer.
I told her, lol. Did my quote wrong.

Old 07-28-22, 06:01 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
I told her, lol. Did my quote wrong.
That's okay! I've done that also

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request the wealth, transfirm your body