Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch

Old 07-23-22, 11:53 AM  
DD546

Good Deal on Kettlebells

Walmart has Athletic Works kettlebells for a great price. The 4kg is $4.00 and the 8kg is $14.00. I got free shipping. I bought a Bowflex adjustable kettlebell when it was on sale, but sometimes the shape isn't ideal for certain exercises, so I bought these to have for those times. I'm tempted to buy the 12kg for $26.99, but have not done so . . .yet.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-22, 03:52 PM  
jusca

thanks for the heads up!
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-22, 08:05 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Those are good prices, thank you for posting!!
Old 07-24-22, 02:20 PM  
DD546

Wanted to update. I received the kettlebells two days from the day I ordered. This is faster than I receive orders from Amazon as a Prime member. The kbs are very nice. I still can't believe the price with free delivery. I'm very happy with the purchase!
Old 07-24-22, 08:05 PM  
fanofladyvols

So these aren't sand filled plastic bells?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-22, 09:04 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
So these aren't sand filled plastic bells?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Athletic-...9lbs/804580000

Great prices!! I wish it was also available here in Walmart Canada.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-22, 12:46 AM  
fanofladyvols

I'll have to see if I can check those out in person..thanks DD46 and AsSweetAsSugar!

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 07-28-22, 05:43 PM  
adrien_73

I ordered several of these and just received the 8 kg today. The quality is great but the handle is too small to fit both hands for swings. I'l be returning it.

I also ordered a 12 kg and 2x 4kg kbells. They will not arrive until tomorrow, so we shall see if those will work for me!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-22, 09:02 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
I ordered several of these and just received the 8 kg today. The quality is great but the handle is too small to fit both hands for swings. I'l be returning it.

I also ordered a 12 kg and 2x 4kg kbells. They will not arrive until tomorrow, so we shall see if those will work for me!
Thanks for posting your thoughts. Looking forward to hearing your experience with those other sizes.

Old 07-29-22, 08:59 AM  
DD546

[QUOTE=adrien_73;2972333]I ordered several of these and just received the 8 kg today. The quality is great but the handle is too small to fit both hands for swings. I'l be returning it.

I must have small hands. I don't have room to spare, but I can do 2 handed swings. I'm planning on ordering 2 more , which will allow me to do workouts using 2 bells. Can't beat the price. I'm sorry they didn't work out for you.

Tags
kettlebells