Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-31-14, 02:53 PM  
YogaGal

I have purchased ALL of these dvds separately over the years (long-time Jessica Lover here ). I think they are all great with the exception of the Walking For Weight Loss, Wellness & Energy which is just ok; it doesn't have the variety of the later walking dvds which I like much better. Tone Your Trouble Zones is my favorite and I really like Strength and Balance as well.

Cardio Abs has a great Cardio workout and Strength workout, each just under 30 minutes. The cardio on that is more advanced than on the walking dvds, but still doable with minor modifications.

Have I enabled anyone yet?
Old 10-31-14, 05:22 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
bee - I have three of the four workouts - the one I don't have is the Cardio Abs workout - and I really like them all! If you like her You Tube stuff you will at least like 3 of the 4 (I'm only not sure about the 4th - Cardio Abs b/c I don't have it!)

Donna
Actually, Donna, I have the set of four, and I really like it. What I'm thinking about now is that set of three, which I think may be all walking workouts? I can't remember, but they look pretty good. Carolyn, do you think I should just go ahead and buy?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 06:15 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Actually, Donna, I have the set of four, and I really like it. What I'm thinking about now is that set of three, which I think may be all walking workouts? I can't remember, but they look pretty good. Carolyn, do you think I should just go ahead and buy?
Chiming in here . . .

I mostly do her You Tube workouts because I follow her schedule. However, I really like the three Walk On workouts. They aren't the same workouts as the You Tube walks, but are just as good quality. I like them because of the outdoor scenery at the ocean, and also because her mom and friend are exercising with her. When she encourages her mom, I feel like she's encouraging me! I also want a back up, in case I can't access the internet for some reason. So, those are my reasons for getting them, although technically I didn't need them. But you know how that goes, lol.
Old 10-31-14, 07:52 PM  
donnamp

I second the recommendation for her walking series - fun - lots of variety and I love the outdoor setting!!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 07:23 AM  
sundari

Thanks for the info on the 3DVD set. Sounds like one to have.
Old 11-01-14, 04:46 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Yes, thanks for the info on the set of three! I've had it in my cart for weeks now. I know I will get it eventually and probably sooner than later.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-14, 05:01 PM  
YogaGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Carolyn, do you think I should just go ahead and buy?
Sure, bee, go for it! I think you'll love the set of 3 walking dvds. They are all fun and energizing!

Tags
beginner, fusion, jessica smith