Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-13, 03:35 PM  
Yelly

Karen Voight's new stretch dvd is fabulous!

Has anyone talked about this one yet? I rented it last week from Kineticflix, and I wanted to say that it is great! I love the location. Love her use of the blocks. And love her focus on form. I felt great after it
(Just a note: I only did the 3 stretch sections - I never tried the core segment.)
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-13, 04:16 PM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

I ordered this several weeks because Karen uses the blocks (just like in my beloved ART workouts). But I have yet to try it. You've inspired me to break the seal and try this one out.
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-13, 05:33 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Ooh - I'm glad to hear this, Danielle. It was on my radar when it first came out but I kind of forgot about it.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-13, 05:42 PM  
donnamp

I love her Full Body Stretch and plan to get this one at some point, too. I'm just trying to be "good" about spending for a few months before I cave!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-13, 04:25 AM  
lrb04

I love this whole workout! It is chaptered nicely for days when you don't have 45". The core stretch section is just as great as other sections! Karen stretches have helped me begin to increase my flexibity which is a slow process for my inflexible body! Anyone interested in joining our April stretch challenge for April, please feel free to join us. We will be doing it again in May. It basically is a check in for those wanting to stretch more. It is for those who want & need more stretching than our workouts give us. If you want to stretch daily or a couple times week extra, it is up to you!
lrb04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-13, 06:11 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Hi Fran - your review has sealed the deal!!
I've been looking for short stretching routines to use alongside or instead of Classical Stretch. This looks perfect.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-13, 07:16 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I love her Full Body Stretch and plan to get this one at some point, too. I'm just trying to be "good" about spending for a few months before I cave!

Donna
Same here...
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-13, 07:19 AM  
eam531
VF Supporter

I've been using this a LOT. I generally do the whole routine. It's terrific. Karen has always been one of my favorite instructors. The Montana scenery is beautiful, too.

There is no way of telling people they are all walking around shining like the sun--Thomas Merton

People have done all kinds of remarkable things because they thought they could. People routinely fail to do quite ordinary things because they assume they can't--Reinhard Engels

Stay gold, Ponyboy--S.E. Hinton

Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try--Ryan Bingham

Disclosure: I have a personal relationship with a fitness instructor who has appeared in some videos.
eam531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-13, 10:38 AM  
Yelly

I'm so glad others have enjoyed this! Gina, I really think you'll like this - I did the same thing as you - I was going to buy it, and then kind of forgot about it

I love how it's broken down in sections too. Now I can't wait to try the core section when I buy it
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-13, 11:24 AM  
lrb04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Hi Fran - your review has sealed the deal!!
I've been looking for short stretching routines to use alongside or instead of Classical Stretch. This looks perfect.
I love the outside scenery especially makes me giddy when in the hip/ buttocks section I think around 13" or so a butterfly or something like tht flies by.
lrb04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karen voight, karen voight stretch, stretch, yoga