Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-28-15, 11:17 AM  
michl43

hi, are there any more reviews or love for this stretch?
michl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-15, 06:12 AM  
twinkletoes

I like it! I don't know what's "revolutionary" about it. I guess the shorter workouts on the second disk are a little different than most stretches that I've done but the 50 minute main workout is really just a regular stretch workout.

The music is beautiful, her instruction is very good, there are modifications shown for the harder stretches (she appears in a small box in the corner of the screen to show them). The first 40 minutes are done on the floor, then you do some balance stretches/poses for 5 minutes, and the last 5 minutes are tricep/a little upper body. Throughout the whole thing she reminds you to extend your spine or keep your chest open.

I thought it was a really good stretch workout. Made me realize how much I really need to stretch more...
Old 08-18-15, 06:19 AM  
dnna

I have been doing about 30 minutes of the 50 minute sequence daily for about 2 weeks. I love it. I agree it is not revolutionary, or the revolutionary part is eluding me. but for a tired afternoon, on your mat, relaxing yourself on the floor- it is really wonderful. just great stretching.
It is not like CS or yoga at all, it is just a straightforward stretch. no down dog, up dogs, no dogs at all.
My new favorite stretch. for comparison I like Cathe stretch max, just a no nonsense stretch.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-15, 03:08 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnna View Post
It is not like CS or yoga at all, it is just a straightforward stretch. no down dog, up dogs, no dogs at all.
No dogs! Sounds like my kind of workout.
marya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch, lastics, stretch, stretching, stretching program, tangoflex