Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-21, 09:43 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Lower Body Blast standing portion only + 25 minutes on the elliptical.

Cher - Great to hear from you. Glad to hear the surgery went well. How exciting to see well without glasses or contacts, at least in one eye! How is Joseph enjoying his new job?

Karjoy - Our cases are down too, and as of May 28 our governor is lifting restrictions on crowd size at restaurants and other venues. I am also planning to still wear my mask when indoor. The exciting thing is we will be seeing some good friends for the first time in over a year in the next couple of weeks now that we're all vaccinated.

Our cool weather is now over. We'll be in the upper 80s and low 90s for the foreseeable future.

Hi to Vannie and Gibbee. Have a good day, everyone.
JBliff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 09:35 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Drive by: 5 Mike interval Peloton treadmill run. Good night!
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-21, 12:26 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Supersets upper body premix + a 40-minute walk with DH in the morning.

Waves to all.
Old 05-21-21, 09:40 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. I’m taking an extra rest day today—just feeling overall tired.

Cher I am glad you did well with your surgery. At least you can walk for exercise thank heavens. I hope you are having nice weather to walk in! I know what you mean with the masking situation. It can be confusing. I see at
Least several people a day who have not been vaccinated, and many of them WILL not. So I think that the odds are, over time, not low that l may get the virus and I would likely not get sick. But there is the chance I could spread it to a vulnerable person. It makes my head hurt to think of it all. I wish us all luck!

Waves to Vannie and Gibbee
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-21, 06:39 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was Rev'd Up Rumble with calorie crush premix + core.

Karjoy - Some stores here are posting signs that you can shop unmasked if you are fully vaccinated, but of course no one asks for proof of vaccination. Our state is doing relatively well though. About 65% of adults 18+ have had at least one vaccination dose, and about 52K 12-15 year-olds have been vaccinated so far.

Waves to everyone.