Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 12-04-21, 10:37 AM  
Vantreesta

I was in AZ for almost three weeks with my dad and other family. Got home last night. Very long drive to do alone in two days! Well, Cyric was with me but no help driving or keeping away the sleepies!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-21, 10:55 AM  
Leonana

Vannie, sounds like a nice time with family.

I had my booster yesterday. No reaction really. Sort of relieved, but sort of not, as I’m thinking my immune system must be pretty weak.
Old 12-04-21, 09:05 PM  
MathTeacher

Vannie, I'm glad you got to see your family. That was a long drive by yourself. I am glad you got home safely.

Sherry, I got my booster a couple of weeks ago. I did not have any reaction at all.

Katie, I'd be happy to lose 5 pounds. More would be even better.

Today I did Ellen's Power Express. I like her a lot. I can't figure out what took me so long to give her a try.
Old 12-04-21, 11:56 PM  
Vantreesta

I'm not even stepping on the scales till Friday. My eating was out of control while I was gone and I didn't even get 9000 steps most days. I will get my goals and spreadsheets done tmrw to start my challenge on Monday.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 12-05-21, 11:57 AM  
Leonana

MT, I spoke too soon. At 20 hours after my booster, I was achey and chilled, but no fever. It lasted about 12 hours, and I feel fine today. It wasn’t too bad, I didn’t even take any Tylenol. Just used it as an excuse to nap on the couch lol.
Old 12-05-21, 12:02 PM  
Catahoula Cate

Yesterday I got in one of the dvd segments from Beach Body's 21 Day Fix "Dirty 30". I think I'll go through all of them as I haven't done them in quite a while. They are about 30 minutes each. This morning I watched youtube video Cori of Redefining Strength and picked up a few tips from her. We are very windy, biting cold and a little snowy. Not a lot of snow but the wind last night sounded like the ocean. I've got plenty to get caught up on inside and maybe another dvd. Like the rest of us, I'm struggling with FOOD! DH keeps bringing stuff home for me....cake from our favorite bakery, kettlebell chips. On one hand it's very thoughtful but on the other, bringing home that type of food is sabotaging my efforts. So I've tried nicely in both categories to say with holidays coming up, lets not overdo it because we know friends and relatives will be sending us stuff. Thankfully, if he brings the chips home again, they don't interest me much anymore...maybe I was low on salt. lol.

Vannie, glad you had a nice visit with your family and traveled safely home.

MT, glad you are enjoying Ellen. I'm not familiar with the two you mentioned but I've got two of here, Slim Sculpt and Skinny Sculpt. I think I'll do them after I'm done with the Beach Body 21 Day Fix dvd's.

Sherry, you've reminded me I need to get my flu vaccine. I should get that soon!

Quit sitting!! Joints and muscles love motion!

Do The Next Thing!
Catahoula Cate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-21, 12:09 PM  
Leonana

Katie, that’s next on my list! You can get them at the same time, but I was more comfortable waiting a couple of weeks. I know what you mean about husbands and food. It’s hard to pass up!
Old 12-05-21, 12:41 PM  
MathTeacher

I need to get my flu shot too. I felt too bad to get one when I was at the doctor's office a few weeks ago. I know that sounds funny.

Have a great Sunday! I'll post my workout later.

I did Ellen's Cardio Core. This was my second time to do this one. I like it. She is helping all of my aches and pains.

I hope you have a great week. We have six regular days until finals start. I can do it!
Old 12-06-21, 09:26 PM  
MathTeacher

Today I did Ellen's Sweet 15. It is not my favorite so far, but I will definitely give it another shot.

Scales are still yucky!
Old 12-07-21, 01:55 PM  
Vantreesta

Happy birthday, Sherry!