Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-21, 08:23 PM  
Jules

Hi Kate! I love your plan to work your way through the older Cathe Lives! Are you going to keep notes? I have a spread sheet of my thoughts from several years ago. According to my notes I really liked Drill Max (68), Cardio Leg Blast w/ High Step (56), Cardio Strength Blast (43), High Intensity Aerobic Weight Training with Step (56), Total Body Sculpt - similar to BodyPump (71), and the PHA workouts, of course.

I guess if you ever get the hankering to do some Beachbody you can always renew for a month or two, right?

Almost nobody is wearing masks here either. I have to go to my daughter's band concert tomorrow and I am sure it will be a germ fest. I will probably wear a mask since I still have a little cough from the bronchitis. Covid cases have actually been going down here, but who knows what will happen with the new Omicron variant?

So I decided to try a little cardio today and did Step Sync. I am happy that I was able to do the entire routine with only a couple of missteps! It is the first time I have done cardio since mid-October due to my knee issue. Step Sync is pretty low impact and I wore a brace. Tomorrow I plan to do Pyramid Lower Body plus the bonus core routine with the stability ball from Butts & Guts. Yesterday I did Flexibility & Beyond: Hips. Ohmmmmmmmm

Waves to Everyone!
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote