Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-03-07, 10:45 AM  
stephanie_932

The MTV link also has the 3 new ones that aren't being released by Amazon and Collage until December. I'm impressed! I just ordered them from Total Fitness DVD this morning since they had them.........but, maybe everyone is going to get them early.
Old 11-03-07, 05:39 PM  
hollymarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit1
I wonder why they removed it from Amazon? A couple of weeks ago, they had the Transfirmation for preorder.
It's back:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...F8&n=130&s=dvd

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” Albus Dumbledore

hollymarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-07, 09:24 PM  
lisald

Overstock has more also. I had them email me when it was back in stock. I didn't check when the email was sent, but they said that they had 33, and it's still available as of now.

Lisa
lisald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-07, 09:32 PM  
little bird

Quote:
Overstock has more also. I had them email me when it was back in stock. I didn't check when the email was sent, but they said that they had 33, and it's still available as of now.

Lisa
Did you order it? I have ordered from Overstock several times without any problems. I think some VFers had problems with returns. I have never had to return anything.
Laverne
little bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-07, 09:38 PM  
lisald

Quote:
Originally Posted by little bird
Did you order it? I have ordered from Overstock several times without any problems. I think some VFers had problems with returns. I have never had to return anything.
Laverne
No, not yet! Am I sad, or what? Thank you for telling me about your experience though.

I read some of the reviews at Collage and people there seem to either love it or hate it. I want to see what I can read here, and then make up my mind. There are some other workouts that I'm thinking about, including Amy Bento's, and one of Michelle Dozois' latest, and Jari Love's new one. I just have to decide what I want most. Of course, this is an awfully good price!

Have a great evening, and enjoy the extra hour of sleep!

Lisa
lisald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-07, 10:24 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisald
No, not yet! Am I sad, or what? Thank you for telling me about your experience though.

I read some of the reviews at Collage and people there seem to either love it or hate it. I want to see what I can read here, and then make up my mind. There are some other workouts that I'm thinking about, including Amy Bento's, and one of Michelle Dozois' latest, and Jari Love's new one. I just have to decide what I want most. Of course, this is an awfully good price!

Have a great evening, and enjoy the extra hour of sleep!

Lisa
Well, I just ordered. I also went to familyvideo.com & used the coupon Newmem5f for $5 off Ripped & Chiseled. ( if you search under Jari Love or Get Ripped it doesn't come up, but if you search for ripped chiseled it comes up just fine. ) I hate overstock, so I hope I don't regret ordering from them. They're the cheapest I've seen yet, though, so I couldn't resist it. They have the worst customer service & I hate them with a passion, but alas ... it was such a good price & I got points through a rewards program I use so there was no fighting it.
Old 11-03-07, 11:31 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisald
No, not yet! Am I sad, or what?
Maybe you're sad for not ordering, but I'm sad because I ordered and swore I wouldn't, lol. Matter of fact, today I received my shipping notice from Overstock.com. I'm prepared to be underwhelmed but need lighter intensity for now and the lack of equipment, shorter premixes and lighter weights required for this set finally got me. Not to mention the cheap price!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-07, 03:28 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Maybe you're sad for not ordering, but I'm sad because I ordered and swore I wouldn't, lol. Matter of fact, today I received my shipping notice from Overstock.com. I'm prepared to be underwhelmed but need lighter intensity for now and the lack of equipment, shorter premixes and lighter weights required for this set finally got me. Not to mention the cheap price!

LOL I love that phrase you used, "prepared to be underwhelmed."

You should use that as a signature. ROFL
Old 11-04-07, 11:39 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Hey - good idea!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-07, 02:36 AM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Hey - good idea!