Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-05-05, 11:45 AM  
KickDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhirlingDervish
Almost always there is an email address marked by "Reply to" (usually made anonymous by Craigslist) in the header section under the title of the post. That is the email address that you use to contact the person. Here's a random example: http://boston.craigslist.org/spo/102045219.html

However, sometimes people forget to do that. In that case sometimes people post another post in the same section with a title along the lines of "To the person selling the Club set."
Thanks! There must be lots of people wondering why no one's interested in the items they've listed.

Do you think it would be better to post in the "items wanted" section, or in the same section where I saw the listing?
Old 10-05-05, 12:05 PM  
WhirlingDervish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickDancer
Thanks! There must be lots of people wondering why no one's interested in the items they've listed.

Do you think it would be better to post in the "items wanted" section, or in the same section where I saw the listing?
If you are after something that was already posted, I would try that section. I have never done it and have no idea how effective it is, but it's worth a try. And it certainly doesn't hurt to post in the Wanted section as well. Good luck.
Old 10-05-05, 02:17 PM  
willwolf

I really appreciate everyone's replies to this thread. Sounds like the club step is the way to go. Also, thanks for the craiglist link--this is fantastic!
willwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-05, 04:00 PM  
SHANI

Quote:
Originally Posted by willwolf
I really appreciate everyone's replies to this thread. Sounds like the club step is the way to go. Also, thanks for the craiglist link--this is fantastic!
You made en exellent choice.mosts of the videos uses this step, and it's better to spent the money now,than eventually spent it later after you already bought one step.
SHANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-05, 05:30 PM  
KickDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhirlingDervish
If you are after something that was already posted, I would try that section. I have never done it and have no idea how effective it is, but it's worth a try. And it certainly doesn't hurt to post in the Wanted section as well. Good luck.
Thanks again! Craigslist doesn't allow the same post to appear in multiple categories, so I'll give it a shot in each place for a little while to see if I get a response.
Old 10-05-05, 05:31 PM  
ooty

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talie
Here's a link. craigslist
Thanks Talie. Did not know such a thing existed. Thanks Wdervish!

Tags
step, the step