Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-20, 12:01 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurawd View Post
I'm interested. I live in Bangkok so virtual sounds good to me!! Where did you see the info about the $119 price tag? I couldn't find it and/or signup details yet!
The preliminary information was $119 plus a maximum of 125 people. And she picked the weekend before Thanksgiving as the date. I think next week she will give more information when you can sign up.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-20, 07:10 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Gibbee, I am so sorry about your loss. If you can do it, then the Cathe virtual roadtrip would be a good pick-me-up, or at least a distraction.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-20, 09:20 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Cathe posted the schedule for the virtual roadtrip on November 20th and 21st. It sounds like a lot of fun. I am on the fence still. The sign-up is November 4th at 1:00 p.m..

Tentative Schedule of events:
Friday 3 pm est: welcome and virtual shopping
Friday 5 pm est: Class 1- Cardio Kickboxing & Core (60 minutes)
Friday 6 pm est: “Let’s Make a Recovery Smoothie” with Cathe
6:30 pm est: Q&A time with Cathe and Raffle giveaways
Friday 7:30 pm est: “Lobby” party mingle amongst one another

Saturday 10 am est: Class 2 Low Impact Hiit plus Legs (60 minutes)
Saturday 12 pm est: Class 3…Metabolic Total Body (60 minutes)
Saturday 2:30 pm est: Class 4 (Yoga/Mobility Flow)
Saturday 3:30pm est: Virtual selfies with Cathe
Saturday 6:15 pm…Mocktail making “tailgate party” with Cathe
Saturday 7 pm est: cocktails by the firepit/ personal time with Cathe

The cost of the Cathe Zoom Virtual Roadtrip is $119 and is limited to the first 125 people to sign up. We also haven’t forgotten about your goodie bags!!! Each registration includes a Roadtrip gift which will be mailed to your address after registration! This will include your virtual roadtrip t-shirt plus a couple of other goodies!
Don’t miss your opportunity to join Cathe for her one and only roadtrip in 2020!
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-20, 07:32 AM  
Rhonda

Hope everyone who signs up has fun. I just cannot sit in front of a TV all day long watching and exercising, and for that price I would feel like I need to. This is something that I need would be more fun in person.

I actually like the way KCM did hers, she only had a couple classes and they were free and now they are up on RAW. I didn't do hers live either but I don't have reliable WiFi.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-20, 12:49 PM  
tiletha444

Initially, I was considering signing up for this event. But, after looking at the schedule, I think I will save my $119. I hope those that sign up have fun!
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-20, 08:24 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

The Cathe Virtual Roadtrip was AMAZING! So much fun! The four classes were perfect and I liked the breaks between classes so we had time to grab something to eat or drink and recover.

The second class “Low Impact HIIT Plus Legs” was my favorite but they were all fabulous. The Q&A on Friday was fun & informative. Cathe and Chris were amazingly gracious and answered all the questions thoroughly. She has some fun stuff coming down the pike with her new equipment line. . She talked about doing a workout with the fabric hip circles. Can’t wait!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-20, 11:24 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
The Cathe Virtual Roadtrip was AMAZING! So much fun! The four classes were perfect and I liked the breaks between classes so we had time to grab something to eat or drink and recover.

The second class “Low Impact HIIT Plus Legs” was my favorite but they were all fabulous. The Q&A on Friday was fun & informative. Cathe and Chris were amazingly gracious and answered all the questions thoroughly. She has some fun stuff coming down the pike with her new equipment line. . She talked about doing a workout with the fabric hip circles. Can’t wait!
Kathy thanks for updating us!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-20, 11:41 AM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post

I'm so glad you enjoyed it Kathy! Do tell...what are the fabric hip circles????
Old 11-22-20, 12:11 PM  
Pam

Kathy tell us more about the fun stuff that is coming! The fabric hip circles sound interesting!
Old 11-22-20, 03:45 PM  
Andrea12

I enjoyed the road trip too! My legs are feeling it today. I enjoyed the Metabolic workout the best. I’m unsure what the fabric band thing is? Will have to look it up. I was curious if any other video fitness people attended😊
Andrea12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe road trip, cathe roadtrip, cathe virtual roadtrip, coronavirus