Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-20, 02:55 AM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Hi! Great to see everyone posting!

Today, I did an hour on the treadmill, Ab Jam with Chalene Johnson, AM Yoga with Rodney Yee, and part of a Gaiam meditation DVD. I was feeling particularly bad today, but felt much better after my workout.

Reading about people here doing yoga and meditation inspired me. It has never been as important to get centered, reflect, destress, and be in the present moment, as it is right now.

Hi Rhonda! Great to see you here! I am always in awe of early risers who start their day with a workout. I would like to know more about your Peloton treadmill workouts.

Hi Laura! Welcome to the check-in! It's great that you've been able to keep up with your yoga. It's good that you finally had some snow and sun. It's funny how several of us started Cathe's Perfect 30 series with Upper Body, Bonus Core and Stretch. Cathe went very heavy in that workout!

Hi Alta! I'm so happy you joined the check-in! You are very inspiring. I really like your rotation! You've always been very consistent. I like the dollar idea. I tried it once, but ended up spending it .

Pat and Paula, I agree that it's really nice to get to know VFers better at the check-in.

Annette, I agree with your review of Cathe's Upper Body and stretch. I was sore the day after.

Yogapam, I like your avatar. Your workouts are great, and you get in a lot of steps! It's really hard for me to get in a lot of steps, unless I go on the treadmill.

Paula, your dance workouts sound like fun. Have you tried Zumba? There are lots of Zumba instructors on Youtube. I bought some of the Zumba DVD's, and enjoy them.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
check in, check-in, coronavirus, covid, covid-19, new check-in, pandemic, social fitnessing