Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-18, 09:38 AM  
Sharaz

I was also impressed with the running equivalency. I can run but running is NOT an activity I look for regularly. Is boring for me unless I am doing sprint intervals. I do feel 1 hr of pure step equals 1 hr running. I can burn 400 calories during a solid step workout if I am feeling energized and motivated to crush the workout. I also use the Step for lower intensity cardio Stepping at my own pace keeping my HR at the desired zone.

There are not many new Step workouts out there. I would like more workouts with nice music.

BTW I just saw the clip pf Amy Bento Advanced Step Challenge 5. I like it! I don’t have any of the ASC workouts. I may purchase all at some point

Wendy – I also like cardio + weights specially Cathe’s circuits workouts. These are good for my endurance. I just got a Reebok step because is more compact than the Original Step. I move a lot nowadays and this one is convenient. I do have an Original Step in my hometown. During vacation, Step workouts keep me on track. The Reebok step heights are 6, 8 and 10. I guess you reach 14” with the Original Step, right?

Tags
met level, step, step aerobics, stepping