Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-01-15, 08:48 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Also Cathe's Leaner Legs and Muscle Endurance have lots of leg presses.
I did Muscle Endurance full workout yesterday for the 1st time and liked a lot. I love the fact that the leg presses are incorporated between upper body rounds. There are 3 leg presses rounds (2 sets each) So, I varied my steps ups each time.

I like leaner legs too, but more due to soooo many Romanian Deadlifts...perfect
Old 07-06-15, 12:15 AM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

The FIRM Super Body Sculpt with Stephanie has a couple of sets of leg presses in it with one set starting from the floor and the other starting from the top of the step.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-15, 03:01 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

so far we've mentioned cathe, stephanie vitorino, BJ Gaddour, the Firm, WHFN as having employed leg presses on a tall box/high step in the routines.

i just thought of Michelle Dozois' The Ultimate Workout.

are there any other brands/instructors that use it? i was trying to remember if any more, like in CIA or Bodybar or others. does KCM, Tracey Staehle or Amy Bento use the high step?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-15, 09:03 AM  
aunatural

Yes. This was my first thought as well. Just did it last week. I also suggest Tough Aerobic Mix which is a compilation of all the Firm classics, except Vol. 5...don't remember seeing Lareine in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmbogie View Post
I don't know how much variety you can get. Volume 6 of the classics has quite a few.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm, leg press, leg presses, pam cauthen meriwether, stephanie vitorino, tall box, thighs