Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-22, 07:26 AM  
Gams

OT - To my Pen Pals

I want to apologize to my pen pals for not writing for the past month. I’ve had a string of issues come up that I’m trying to work through.

During one of our storms I had a large tree come down in the yard and take out part of my fence which prevents me from letting the dogs run in the yard. Also, having trouble finding someone to cut up the tree and haul it off.

On April 14th, I had my surgery and for the following 10 days I was in a lot of pain. Then found out the pathology report showed my cancer has turned more aggressive and spread so I now have to have more surgery and I’m scared and unhappy.

Next the water went out at my house - no water at all and I’m having trouble getting someone to come out and check my well/water pump. So every other day I drive to the local artesian well and haul water to my house.

Next my Jeep broke down. I took it to the Jeep dealership and told them there was something wrong. They claimed they couldn’t find anything wrong and I ended up driving it home one day and found smoke billowing out from the left rear wheel. Got it in to a different auto place who told me brakes are shot and caliper is stuck. Jeep dealership claims nothing was wrong with it when they saw it and this all must have happened AFTER they looked at it. So the Jeep can’t be driven right now and I’ve borrowed a Ford F-350 that is like driving a large house to me and gobbles gas like crazy, but I have a dog that has to go to the vet 3X a week, so I’ve been driving the “house” to town, like it or not.

Yesterday I got a text from my sister telling me that my mom broke her wrist and will be going to see an orthopedic surgeon.

I will be writing - I just need to get things under control a little.

Last edited by Gams; 05-12-22 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Correct spelling
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote