Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-07-23, 05:59 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
My favorite fusion is the fusion workout from Walk Strong 1.

I’m planning on doing this rotation this summer, when school is out and I’m not working.
I'm so glad that you mentioned this one! I hadn't done it in ages, so I did this one today. I forgot how GREAT this fusion workout is! 30 minutes, great music, flowy but some sneaky sculpting. I need to do this one more!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-23, 07:43 PM  
donnamp

I did the Steady Walk from the 5K DVD today - I did enjoy it. Towards the end I was clock watching a bit, but it is a decent routine for a longer steady state cardio. I like looking at the beach and the vocal music she chose for this one.

A countdown timer or mile marker or something would have helped make this one more user friendly. Like, I could see adding a "mile" or something from this one on to another workout but there don't seem to be logical breaking points in the workout. Although I guess you can always set a timer and quit when you are done.

I am considering doing a Walk Strong 1.0 rotation - I really like the variety in her Walk Strong rotations - you hit it all.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-23, 04:14 PM  
TinaT

I'm late to this party. From what I've read it seems that most of you are giving Strong + Centered a thumbs up. I am happy to see that it's not a bundle purchase and you can purchase them individually.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, strong + centered, strong + centered reviews, strong+centered series