Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-24, 08:06 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-24, 03:31 PM  
CharM

I guess I'll have to be content with what I own since I'm not going to pay to stream hers or anyone else's.

The dvds and workouts I love the most:

Build Balance + Inner Strength - I always look forward to doing Poise & Grace and Core Control. The movements feel so light and flowy, without being easy or boring, imo, since there are balance elements which make you move with control. I always get a little sweat going near the ends of these workouts. I don't do Balance & Agility as often; I'll have to revisit to see if there's something I don't like about it.

21 Day Weight Loss Plan - I just acquired this sometime last year and I've done them so many times already! Tred & Shred is my favorite. I use 5 lb dbs and my muscles get worked nicely. You work the upper and lower together, but you can always just choose one or the other. There's also Cardio Core and Low impact HiiT. Both are fun to me, and with all of her workouts, you can follow Debbie if you want or need to tone it down. I don't do Stride, Stretch and Relax as often as I do the other three.

Five Fat Burning Miles - you get a variety of walks here plus the bonus mobility workouts (which I don't do, lol, but it's good to know they're there

10 Minute Quick Mix - this wasn't very well-liked when it was released, but I recently acquired it and I love it! Again, there's a variety, and for being short workouts, I do feel my muscles worked in the total body and upper body walks. The cardio workouts are nice, too. I've done them all quite a few times already. It's a good alternative to Leslie's Mix & Match dvd.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-24, 03:42 PM  
prettyinpink

Thank you, Pam and Char!

But, oh no! You like different ones. Of course that is not surprising, but I really appreciate the descriptions.

I think I will get Feel Good Fusion as I’ve been eyeing that one forever, and then one of the longer walks. The Build Balance one sounds good, too.

I’ve recently been appreciating my DVDs again a little more. When I compared prices for her downloads, though, I considered downloads, but as far as I can tell she is still using purple player or another third party app? I won’t download if I can’t download to my own device.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-24, 10:51 AM  
Leonana

From her newest email, it seems some will be restocked.

Quote:
DVD fans, many of our programs on disc are not going to be restocked due to decreased demand for DVDs. While we will replenish those that are in higher demand, but with such a large library of titles, we will not be restocking all of our programs moving forward.

We wanted to let you know so that if you would like to complete your collection with hard copies, you can check out our Amazon store here before they sell out (a few titles are already no longer available).
Old 04-10-24, 10:46 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks Leonana! I purchased her Yoga Plus Pilates Fusion Mix, as I assumed this will be one of the ones not restocked.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-24, 11:47 AM  
ardnas

Does this mean she will no longer put new releases on DVD? I hope she continues to release DVDs, not interested in streaming workouts. Glad I kept all of my DVDs.

I think there are 3 of hers I need to get.
Old 04-10-24, 12:45 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardnas View Post
Does this mean she will no longer put new releases on DVD? I hope she continues to release DVDs, not interested in streaming workouts. Glad I kept all of my DVDs.

I have the same question.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-24, 01:51 PM  
zoegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Thanks Leonana! I purchased her Yoga Plus Pilates Fusion Mix, as I assumed this will be one of the ones not restocked.
Good choice! If I didn't already have it, I would have ordered it! I just got it a couple of months ago and now it's one of my all-time favorites!
zoegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-24, 04:31 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
You’re welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardnas View Post

Good question, I don’t know. I know music rights have something to do with which workouts are made into dvds.
Old 05-02-24, 10:29 AM  
jetlitis

Latest Facebook post from Jessica Smith:

LAST CHANCE (only 21 copies left!) to get a DVD copy of our newest release, "Walk On: 2 Morning Walks" (this limited release title will not be restocked on DVD): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CTD77ND2

Many of our DVD titles will not be restocked due to decreased demand for DVD copies, so if you prefer hard copies please don't wait to order as a few titles have already sold out.

You can find this DVD, and all of our other available DVDs,
exclusively on Amazon.com here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/jessicas...t/75EQR4AOEKAQ

Thanks so much for moving with us, we can't wait to join you for a workout soon! 🙂
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith