Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-29-21, 06:31 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I was pleasantly surprised that UPS shipping to me (in Illinois) was only $13.21 (considering the size). So the total came to just under $96. Expensive but a good deal (I think).

Like others, I do wish it came in colors other than black.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-21, 06:40 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
I was pleasantly surprised that UPS shipping to me (in Illinois) was only $13.21 (considering the size). So the total came to just under $96. Expensive but a good deal (I think).

To Michigan was over $25 so ugh.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-21, 09:53 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post

Same. I ended up caving. I know I’ll use it though. I just hope I can roll it easy to store in the closet

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-21, 07:15 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
To Michigan was over $25 so ugh.
I didn't order but my shipping UPS ground for me to Michigan was $14; UPS 2nd day was $25. Still expensive to me. Plus I have two Manduka round mats already so I don't really need a new one. Cost with cheapest shipping would be $97.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-21, 08:40 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I didn't order but my shipping UPS ground for me to Michigan was $14; UPS 2nd day was $25. Still expensive to me. Plus I have two Manduka round mats already so I don't really need a new one. Cost with cheapest shipping would be $97.
Rhonda that is so weird. I tried to different addresses in Michigan and they were $25 and $31. I believe I still have today to change my mind. Although I’m not sure that a sticky yoga mat is what I need for aerobic activity.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-21, 07:40 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedygs View Post
Rhonda that is so weird. I tried to different addresses in Michigan and they were $25 and $31. I believe I still have today to change my mind. Although I’m not sure that a sticky yoga mat is what I need for aerobic activity.
That is interesting. Did you by chance have anything else in your cart? I didn't order, figured I don't need another mat.

for my aerobics workouts I have locking squares down that my hubby found at Costco a few years ago. So I have them down in my basement and only big enough for my workout space. I pull out my yoga mats and lay it over only when I am stretching, doing yoga or pilates. Otherwise the mats are rolled/folded up.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe equipment, round yoga mat, yoga mat