Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-21, 06:32 PM  
bubbles76

Cate thanks for the offer. I have that one, but haven't tried it yet. I have some shoulder issues, so thanks for the heads up. I will have to be careful when I try it.

T2B, I think I had the same reaction to that Patricia workout years ago lol!

Vannie I have plans to go to the RenFaire in Tuxedo, NY hopefully this month and one in MD in November. I cannot wait! I don't know if we'll spend 9 hours at the faire, but chances are very good we will.

Day 5 - Did not work out Sunday, but Monday (Day 5) I completed Tom Holland's Total Body Workout - Workout 1. This was a dust bunny and a goody. Didn't realize how many squats and lunges were in this one, but no pain. I did substitute some goblet squats and deadlifts though.

Day 6 - Michelle Dozois Body Fit 360 Volume 3 Athletic Conditioning - this workout makes my knees ache. Yes, there are modifications, and I did most of the modifications, but if I have to modify so much, why bother with this workout. Plus she cues right.on.the.move which I just don't like. Ugh, this one may be going in the trade pile. I only did the 40 minute workout, didn't bother with the 20 minute one.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
20 different instructors