Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-08-16, 03:43 PM  
Missiscipi

Newer Toniques like Premier and T2

Hi! I found that I can do Tonique Premier and T2 with my herniated discs and it is helping me. Also, I started getting hip pain with doing barre that was constant pain for about 6 months. I decided to do Tonique and since then my hip pain is completely gone. My lower back pain from the herniated discs is better. I just can't do any bending over moves. If I bend over I set myself back and am in pain.
So my question is - which of the newer Toniques don't have alot of bending over moves? For example - downdog. Also, l I can do standing work and floor work but can't do stuff that involves going to the floor and back up to standing.

Thanks!
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-16, 03:50 PM  
desie

I think most of the newer ones have bent over moves, where she at least has her hands touching the floor. I'm thinking maybe CardioMat might be okay, because it is older, and perhaps she is still do standing work and then floor work separately.

But, there are a couple short you-tube clips where you can do Tonique standing for the first 9 minutes of each:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfJ-8UN-zNg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDtvH3Nq5LY

(The one where she's in the green bikini only goes for 6 min. before she puts her hands on the ground. And the one in white bikini where she does hands and knees unfortunately includes kneeling bent over with lateral rotation, plus down dog with rear leg raise, so not back friendly at all.)
desie is offline   Reply With Quote