Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-03-18, 09:13 AM  
lesia

Get Healthy U - Fitness Challenge!

Get Healthy U - Challenge

I recently completed 3 months ofTeam Body Project and impressed myself with my consistency. Because of this, I did a little retail shopping to celebrate, but the best present I gave myself was a subscription to Chris Freytag's Get Healthy U. I've always followed her for Lunch & Learn and her FB fitness page, but had never even looked at GHU (but I'd heard about it).

I had done all of the TBP workouts except for the boxing and while they are adding new content, wanted something I'd never tried before. I thought about Beachbody on Demand, but I'm waiting until the New Year to make that decision. Chris' Lunch and Learn came up and I snuck a peek at GHU.

I initially signed up for the monthly $6.95 rate since I've changed over to streaming. TBP was the only other streaming I have.

WOW! The first day I was like a kid in a candy store (or mall). I was home sick with a stomach bug so I just previewed some. I really liked the premium variety. THEN I saw the previews of the GOLD workouts. These are Live workouts that Chris and another instructor film on Mondays. These are archived to use whenever.

I then knew I wanted those too. I chatted with a consultant and she was able to cancel my monthly and let me order the yearly membership for $20!
I had read here that some had trouble streaming, trouble with charges, etc.

In the end, I signed up and for the last 3 days have been so motivated to finish out 2018 strong. I've done 3 different workouts to try out and have been happy with both the premium and gold.

So if anyone is wondering about the workouts behind the scenes, I have started a new Get Healthy U Fitness Challenge on the Challenges page. With each workout, I tend to grab the description from the website so anyone is curious, there it is.

With Team Body Project, it taught me a lot about how I viewed myself and exercise, the past 3 months made me appreciate my fitness level while enjoying great workouts and instructors.

If you're interested follow along...

Chris is an amazing instructor and she's right there doing the moves with you. She's my age and she looks amazing!

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-18, 04:16 PM  
Cookie
VF Supporter

Thanks for sharing!

Never regret anything that made you smile!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-18, 08:59 AM  
bubbles76

I've always wanted to try her workouts, but have been hesitant, due to me having such a large collection (with quite a few virgins I might add). The workouts do look good though.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote