Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-16, 11:52 AM  
Chomper

Jill Coleman Treadlift program paper workouts

http://treadlift.com/?hop=zfdj4

It's designed for using a treadmill and dumbbells. 30 minutes or less, 3x a week.

I don't have a treadmill, but thought some people who do might be interested. It is on sale for $47 until tomorrow.
Chomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 12:08 PM  
Chomper

If you are on her email list, you will get a free sample workout. It is about 10 minutes of sprints on the treadmill, then 20 minutes of shoulder exercises.
Old 05-05-16, 12:10 PM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

This looks kind of cool - I might check it out. I'll definitely get on her mailing list.

Thanks!

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 12:28 PM  
Chomper

If you don't get the email with the sample workout, pm me and I can forward it to you.
Old 05-05-16, 12:53 PM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

Thanks!

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 12:55 PM  
carres1973

I am intrigued. I have, and do enjoy Tracey Staehle's Walk(ing) Strong(er) DVDs (though don't reach for it often).

Carrie
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-16, 03:40 PM  
bayportsmom

I got it and so far I'm really impressed. She stresses that it doesn't have to be a treadmill. You can use any kind of cardio equipment, or go outside, or maybe even do your own cardio thing (jumping jacks, high knees, walk in place, step bench....idk). She encourages people to modify and go at your own speed and incline although she does give a suggested speed/incline for intermediate/advanced. Yesterday I did one that was simply incline walking and incline lunges, so if you have a hill anywhere near you...perfect! I got sweaty and breathless and I modified a lot cuz I've been having trouble with my feet. I bet 95% of them do use Dumbbells though.

Also just wanted to give their metabolic effect workout (that you can download from metabolic effect.com for $7) a huge shoutout! I did that today and it was challenging but super fun and only lasted 30 min. You get a huge cardio effect with fun compound weight moves that hit every muscle <3
Old 05-12-16, 02:35 PM  
donnamp

I'm seriously thinking about this as a way to change up my routine! BTW, if you go to the link above it will tell you it is closed and you can ask to be put on a waiting list. I did that, and then I received an e-mail saying it was available again for a limited time (24 hours).

I'm not great w/ doing paper workouts, but I'm also feeling bored and burned out w/ my present routines.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-16, 07:45 AM  
FirmDeb

Thanks, Chomper, for sharing. I checked out the website and joined her mailing list. I think this will be a great change for my workout in the winter when I prefer to use my treadmill. And it seems reasonably priced for lifetime access.
FirmDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-16, 11:15 PM  
runnermom

This looks really great. Thanks for posting about this!
runnermom is offline   Reply With Quote