Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-25-16, 04:28 PM  
Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafelattee View Post
I like the idea of combing EBE 2 with RWH upper body. I don't have ICE but have plenty of stuff to use. I started to combine these with Meso 3 back before Christmas but had a family health crisis come up and just could not train at that level with all my other responsibilities

I think I'll do this for Feb. Thanks for the idea
How are you combining them with STS Meso 3? I have started doing a rotation, each week changing from body weight & very hi reps; lite weights & hi reps; medium weight & moderate reps; heavy weight & low reps. I am using EB for moderate weight & moderate rep workout as she moves to fast for me to go heavy. Planning to use Meso 3 for the heavy workout.

To make it easier on my body and flexibility with time available, my upper & lower workouts are not both on the same part of the cycle the same week, i.e. not doing heavy on both upper & lower the same week.
Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-16, 05:03 PM  
Cassy

I agree with the above posters. EBE2 is 4 cycles through each exercise. If you can handle it it's a killer workout. But I like variety too much so I have mine for trade.
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-16, 06:03 PM  
Tugger31

I like variety too. My game plan is to do the Cathe/EBE2 for two weeks then use Linda Wooldridge Interval Fusion or other barre type of workouts for a week and then go back to the Cathe/EBE2 routine. Then keep rotating 2 weeks/1 week until I feel like doing something else!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-16, 09:18 PM  
Cafelattee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
How are you combining them with STS Meso 3? I have started doing a rotation, each week changing from body weight & very hi reps; lite weights & hi reps; medium weight & moderate reps; heavy weight & low reps. I am using EB for moderate weight & moderate rep workout as she moves to fast for me to go heavy. Planning to use Meso 3 for the heavy workout.

To make it easier on my body and flexibility with time available, my upper & lower workouts are not both on the same part of the cycle the same week, i.e. not doing heavy on both upper & lower the same week.
week 1
EBE 2 weighted upper body and 30 min hiit workout.
STS pylo legs (consider this cardio)
STS upper body day 1 MESO 3 week 1
EBE 2 weighted legs
STS upper body day 2 MESO 3 week 2
EBE 2 weighted glutes and 30 min hiit and deep stretch yoga every weekend because I'm almost 46

week 2

EBE 2 pylo upper body and 30 min hiit
STS squat legs
STS upper body MEso 3 week 2
STS pylo leg
STS upper body Meso 3 week 2
EBE weighted glutes and yoga

Week 3

EBE 2 weighted upper body
EBE 2 weighted legs
To the max
EBE 2 pylo upper body
EBE 2 pylo legs
yoga

Week 4 - 6 repeat 3 more weeks with MESO 3 weeks 3 and 4 . I got this far and was loving the result. My body felt tight and strong.

I've only had time for a few total body metabolic stuff each for the past month but have been going heavy. I did Cathe old boot camp but went heavy and stuff like that to keep my muscle and cardio up.

I'm hoping to start building again.
Cafelattee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-16, 11:31 PM  
Pam

Thanks Cafelattee! I love looking at other people's rotation & reading their feedback on them. I am going to printout yours and probably use some of your experience in mine.
Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-16, 08:06 AM  
Tugger31

Cafe, thanks for sharing!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-16, 08:33 AM  
deineira

Man, that's a really nice rotation. You're killing it!
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-16, 10:23 AM  
pharma_gal

Is EBE 2 chaptered? If I only wanted to do 2 sets instead of 4 is it doable? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-16, 01:06 PM  
Cassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Is EBE 2 chaptered? If I only wanted to do 2 sets instead of 4 is it doable? Thanks!
Yes!
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-16, 06:30 PM  
edensmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I love the upper body work in RWH. I'm just starting EBE2 and for me, the cardio pace/intensity in ICE is just right. So I'm going to follow a generic rotation or maybe follow one of Cathe's rotations and for the upper body work I'll use the two from RWH. For lower body I'll alternate the Leg and Glute from EBE2 each week and I'll do the cardio/metabolic/kickbox workouts from ICE. Since I'm trying to incorporate more yoga and floor work I'm going to fit that in somewhere too! My floor work is usually Cathe, TA, Tonique or Linda Wooldridge.

Hoping for consistency since I'll be doing things with no dread factor!
I've been using EBE2 since mid-December. I loosely follow the rotation but I sub in other upper body workouts as I feel, to prevent boredom. On the cardio day, I do hiit and abs (just once a week.) I was working out in my living room yesterday where there is a mirror and glanced over and noticed my hamstrings look rounded for like the first time EVER! I was very excited. I noticed changes in my quads within maybe a week and a half. I absolutely love this program. The leg workouts are gold. I am staying on phase 1 for a while bc it remains challenging and I am going up in weight each workout. Though I am considering moving to Plyo Glutes next week.

The past 2 weeks I did not get in the leg workout 2x, just once and Glutes once. My legs felt very "heavy" so one week I did the stepmill and the last week I just took a rest day. I do hope to do legs 2x per week as much as possible..I am thinking maybe a metabolic workout or a hiit workout that really hits the legs..any suggestions on these? TIA!
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe rotation, ebe, edge booty extreme, glute building, glute workouts, glutes