Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-14-15, 12:23 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

QUESTION for new app people: is there a way to get a weekly or monthly progress report, for points and activity points and weight loss? The old site had graphs and charts but I can't find anything on the new site. Emailed WW but got an automated reply, don't know how long it'll be until someone actually reads my question. TIA!
Old 12-15-15, 06:12 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Late to the party

I believe I read that they currently do not have weekly reports. They may incorporate them eventually but not at this time. (I miss them!)

As for the exercise points, the new program is encouraging just moving and not necessarily eating the exercise points or using them. When you fill out your assessment the program tells you how many APs you are aiming for. They want it to become a way of life and not just something one does to "earn" points. It's for BEYOND THE SCALE .. (their new logo)!

That said, if you have the new materials on Page 69 it goes into more Activity information.

I wish that WW would get their act together and when they roll out a new program, make sure it's glitch free first. I will admit though, as a lifetime and long time member for me - this is the best program they have rolled out in about 15 years or more. I am VERY excited about this one. I am willing to be patient till they get the quirks out (which it's been much better for me this week!) as I know it's working. Or is it my new Bellicon??? hahahaha

Cleda

PS .. if any of this goes against the guidelines, please feel free to delete.
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote