Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-03-15, 09:37 PM  
4leftlimbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
Thanks for sharing! I did the 1-year deal. I am such a streaming addict (need to buckle down & actually use all these subscriptions).
Here's my referral code url, if anyone else hasn't signed up yet & wants to give me (and yourself) potentially $10 off.
Orlita, I'm interested in using your referral link to sign up for the 1-year deal, but when I place it in my cart, it gives me this message:
*Buy now, then share a special link. If 2 more friends buy within 71 hours, we will refund everyone the Buy with Friends discount. Your refund will be $10.

This makes it sound like my purchase is not being linked to your purchase for the potential discount. Do you know how this works?
4leftlimbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-15, 10:22 PM  
Orlita

Hmmmm.....I imagine it probably says that for everyone, so let's say you would get $10 off from buying with my link. Then if 2 more of your friends buy, they get $10 off and you maybe get yet another $10 off? How cool would that be?
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-15, 10:23 PM  
Orlita

Do you see an image with a dog on top that says "Buy with Orla and save"?
Old 02-03-15, 10:29 PM  
4leftlimbs

Quote:
Do you see an image with a dog on top that says "Buy with Orla and save"?
Yes, I see that. When I click on the View Deal button, and then from there, click on the $19 with Friends button, it gets placed in my cart at $29, which, I understand, b/c we need one other person, but I get that message I mentioned above, which makes it sound like it's a completely separate purchase, not linked to yours.

ETA: I decided to go ahead and purchase it via your link. After purchasing, I did receive acknowledgement that only one other person is needed for the $10 discount. So, for anyone else out there who would like to sign up and get the discount, here's the referral link
Old 02-03-15, 11:05 PM  
Orlita

Yay! One more to go, and we all win! Thanks for using my referral code url,.
Old 02-03-15, 11:14 PM  
4leftlimbs

Quote:
Yay! One more to go, and we all win! Thanks for using my referral code url,.
Thank you! This will be my first streaming service I use. I worry that I'll like it too much, which means continual annual payments!
Old 02-04-15, 07:41 AM  
readcookrun

I'm tempted! But I just wanted to make sure this can be played on the iPad without problems before I cave! Anyone have any issues?
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 07:59 AM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by readcookrun View Post
I'm tempted! But I just wanted to make sure this can be played on the iPad without problems before I cave! Anyone have any issues?
I can play it on my iPhone easily enough. I connect my iPhone to my tv.
Old 02-04-15, 08:03 AM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by readcookrun View Post
I have been using my iPad mini without any issues.
Old 02-04-15, 08:22 AM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmlarue1 View Post
I bit too. My husband loves Travis and I think we have almost worn out short and sweet, because we have done it so many times. I almost subscribed to Udaya but there aren't many Travis practices on there that are shorter.
We tried to do yoga basics tonight, its labeled as a 30 minute but its actually a 60 minute so we just did half. Even my husband said this is definitely worth the money!!
I did Shayna Hiller's Basic Flow this morning and it clocks it around 37 minutes. While she is not Travis, I did get a good workout from this one. This was really basic poses (no balancing poses), not too fast and not too slow.

Tags
travis eliot, vby, venice beach yoga, yoga, yoga streaming