Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-22-22, 12:40 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I'm so frustrated!!! I still can't order the bundle...is there something I'm missing or is it still not available?

I am trying to be patient b/c I will probably not start a rotation w/ it until June, but....I'm am still frustrated!!!

Donna
I also still can't order the bundle on amazon. It still says not available. I've been checking periodically since it was released and no luck. I'm embarrassed to say how frequently I've been refreshing the amazon page hoping it will be able to order.

This is kind of making me miss a good ole Cathe preorder to be honest.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 12:56 PM  
Gams

I’m a little annoyed, too. I’ve been unhappy with Amazon since they charged my account for a $350.00 book I didn’t order. When I called to complain, the rep said, “Are you sure you didn’t order it?” I sad, “If I had ordered a $350 book, I would remember.”

What was the window for ordering the bundle? Couldn’t have been more than a few hours at most - probably a lot less because I was checking pretty frequently. Ridiculous!
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 02:07 PM  
CharM

I wish Amazon would tell me, "You've checked this page 500+ times. We will send you an instant text notification when the item is in stock. Or continue to check 100x daily for your chance to buy this set."

I had the bundle in my cart and walked away to do other things. Of course, later it was gone; too bad for me. The only reason I'm not frustrated is that I know I won't do these until at least a month from now when I decide whether or not to stick with the Herbalife 24 rotation.

I'll be checking the "reviews and feedback" thread while I wait.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 03:42 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Patti S ~ I love your Avatar! Every time I read it, it makes me laugh out loud.

Carol
OMG! So do I. Priceless!
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 05:07 PM  
SFR
VF Supporter

I feel kind of bad for Jessica that people are changing their minds about ordering the bundle, and ordering fewer DVDs or none at all. She should be compensated by Amazon, but I don't know how she could quantify or prove the loss.
Old 05-22-22, 06:24 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

It sounds like maybe Amazon couldn't keep up with the demand. Or, they didn't have the needed stock available, when they made the workouts available to order to begin with. And, it seems like more DVDs are on the way, so people can then order again in a couple days. They are probably waiting until Amazon gets more stock before updating the status and allowing people to order again. I would think those that are waiting would be able to order early this coming week (Monday or Tuesday.)

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 06:42 PM  
donnamp

I have a question - about the digital price - is that discounted or is it the "regular" price? If that is the regular price, I may just hold off until I'm ready to do a rotation with these which probably won't be until June or July or maybe even September.....with vacations, home remodeling, etc. coming up.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 09:23 PM  
bjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I have a question - about the digital price - is that discounted or is it the "regular" price? If that is the regular price, I may just hold off until I'm ready to do a rotation with these which probably won't be until June or July or maybe even September.....with vacations, home remodeling, etc. coming up.

Donna
From Jessica's digital site it appears to be a discount as a more expensive price is crossed out above all the DVDs and the bundle
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 10:29 PM  
moonbeam31

I ordered the bundle Thursday, received it Saturday evening!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-22, 07:19 AM  
Elsie

Hopefully the discounted price stays there while Amazon gets their sh/d together.
I nearly always avoid Amazon altogether, but in cases like these, it's the only seller around.
Jessica looks to be a very popular seller on there (the 5K dvd is already listed as a best seller).
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fusion, jessica smith, seinfeld, stretch, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts