Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-08-22, 11:49 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
I just treated myself to BritBox for Mother's Day. So much I want to watch. I love British TV! Looking forward to watching the new season of Shakespeare and Hathaway. DD's coming home tomorrow for a few days and we'll be watching the latest season of Father Brown while she's here.
Great idea! I have to get back to it. During the summer they had a half off sale .

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-22, 12:21 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I’ve been watching Northern Exposure. I love the cast, the writing and quirky characters. A really well done show.
I was in an acting class with John Corbett (aka "Chris") before he was cast on Northern Exposure. I had such a crush on him.

Now he is married to Bo Derek!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-22, 12:23 PM  
Leonana

I've been watching Agatha Raisin on Acorn. It's different from the books, but I still like it. Although, I have the same feelings about James in the show and books, and wish Agatha would just drop him, lol.
Old 05-08-22, 02:00 PM  
Sissy B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I've been watching Agatha Raisin on Acorn. It's different from the books, but I still like it. Although, I have the same feelings about James in the show and books, and wish Agatha would just drop him, lol.
I got Acorn last year when they added the first two episodes of Midsomer Murders Series 22. Agatha Raisin is another favorite. I've only read a few of the books and wasn't that impressed, but I love the show.

I've already watched the first episode of Shakespeare and Hathaway Season 4 since adding BritBox this morning. I love this show! So much fun. Taking a break to watch college baseball right now.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-22, 04:32 PM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
I was in an acting class with John Corbett (aka "Chris") before he was cast on Northern Exposure. I had such a crush on him.
That is so !
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-22, 06:10 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post

Now, he is married to Bo Derek!
OMG, lucky you! I loved Northern Exposure! I saw him on something recently..... can't think what it was. I had no idea he married Bo Derek.
Old 05-08-22, 11:52 PM  
Leonana

I remember watching Northern Exposure when it first came out years ago. I loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
I got Acorn last year when they added the first two episodes of Midsomer Murders Series 22. Agatha Raisin is another favorite. I've only read a few of the books and wasn't that impressed, but I love the show.

I've already watched the first episode of Shakespeare and Hathaway Season 4 since adding BritBox this morning. I love this show! So much fun. Taking a break to watch college baseball right now.
I need to get Britbox. I love British shows.
Old 05-17-22, 01:27 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I just finished Outer Range on Amazon Prime. It didn't make a lick of sense, but I always like watching Josh Brolin.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-22, 02:51 PM  
Lori_Michigan

We just finished Bloodline on Netflix. Not sure how to feel about it yet. We watched all three seasons but I wasn't thrilled with the ending. I sure liked seeing the Florida keys though.
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-22, 07:01 PM  
Honeydew

I finished watching Ice Fantasy awhile ago, it's a Chinese epic fantasy. Not what I would normally watch but I was really drawn to it. It was taken off Netflix and I"m not sure where to to watch it now. Here's the theme song with some clips from the show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpLCCD490OM
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
binge watch, binge-watching, coronavirus, covid-19, favorite tv shows, kanopy, off topic