Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-16-22, 04:23 PM  
bubbles76

I didn't think about that, but a lot of people don't have printers. Why they aren't able to send out the label is baffling. I'm sure this may cause Kelly not to want to deal with physical media anymore, which is a shame.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-22, 05:19 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
I don't have a printer. I sent an email asking that they physically mail a label to my address and they said they couldn't. I am NOT trying to be a pain in the butt, but I think whoever is responsible for this mess should find a way to get a label to people without printers. (which is what I replied in my email)

I'm going to use someone's who doesn't live locally when I go for a visit in the next week or two.
I don't have a printer either. Do you have a library near by? My library will print 20 pages for free. Even if it isn't free, I think it's 25 cents to use their printer.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-22, 05:20 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Question: I quickly previewed PowerSplits, and does she really do 3 sets of only ONE exercise per body part for a total of 20 minutes? Wow! Can't believe that won't bore me. I'll try it tomorrow, and will likely do 3 different exercises the next time if that's true.
That's why I didn't order it. I thought if the entire DVD is just 3 sets of 5 exercises, I can do that on my own. I use videos for variety.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-22, 05:56 PM  
hypnomoon

I didn't save the envelope. How was I to know they made a mistake? Ugh. I'm sure I'll find a padded envelope in my stash though.

What a disaster for Kelly. I'm sure there was insurance on this project. It would be foolish in this world to not do that.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-22, 02:53 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Pharma, I received my dvds today. I never received a shipping notice. I also received two sets. Funny enough, the padded envelope was torn wide open, but the dvds didn't fall out. I'm hoping it was because it was torn in the mail truck. I have not opened the dvds yet, as I plan to do the workouts Monday. This was my first week working out after three weeks so I started easier with Gilad's Express workouts. I'm hoping to tackle Kelly next week, but we'll see
You should maybe tell Kelly about the torn envelope -- it seems like that's what happened to mine, only they did fall out. I wonder if that's another shipping company blunder?
Old 01-17-22, 08:12 PM  
Chris T.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
I don't have a printer. I sent an email asking that they physically mail a label to my address and they said they couldn't. I am NOT trying to be a pain in the butt, but I think whoever is responsible for this mess should find a way to get a label to people without printers. (which is what I replied in my email)

I'm going to use someone's who doesn't live locally when I go for a visit in the next week or two.
You're definitely not being a pain. We get it. I have a printer, but this adds one more errand to my never-shrinking to-do list of errands.

Definitely try the library. And also try Staples or OfficeMax. Because it's just 1 sheet, I bet they give it to you for free. That's happened to me countless times when my home printer was out of commission and I had several pages of kid's school projects to print. For them, just ringing in the codes for 1 sheet of paper will take them longer than just printing it for you. And with everywhere being so short-staffed now, I bet they just give you the label for free.
Chris T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-22, 09:09 AM  
bubbles76

Has anyone received their label?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-22, 09:13 AM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Has anyone received their label?
Bubbles, I got mine via email early last week. I think I mailed them back @Wed, so I must have received them by mon/tues.
Old 01-28-22, 10:58 AM  
AnMrsDe

I got my label and sent mine back on 1/18 and as of today, the tracking says it is still in transit and estimated delivery date of 1/22! Don't know if they received them or not? I'm keeping my receipt in case they call me and say we haven't received yours! What a mess!

Good thing I like the workouts, LOL!

UPDATE: I checked the tracking again, and they FINALLY received my package on 2/3!!! Jeesh!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-22, 12:04 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

On Facebook she asked if anyone "hadn't" received their label. Sounds like they've all been sent?
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
30 minute splits, 30 minutes to fitness, dvd, kcm, kcm power splits, kelly coffey meyer, new exercise dvd's