Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-16, 09:55 AM  
fishywaters

[QUOTE=hedygs;2619535]Another BB offering that I have no interet in. yea!!![/QUOT
Same here hedygs. I was laughing when I saw it; however, why are the woman dressed like they are and the men dressed like they are? Still today in 2016 everything is so overly sexually and everything is so over the top. I never in my life seen anyone dressed like Autumm in a bar doing country dancing like that. I'm sure they could get some thing for the women to wear to go along the theme of this so called workout just like the men are wearing. Just my thoughts and maybe I am getting a little older to see this separation between how the men and the women are wearing. I just just chose not to purchase or see such things. This one has really upset me with how the women are dressed well lack of dressing!
fishywaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 10:17 AM  
PhyllisG

I went back and watched the clip again...thought I missed something. I don't see anything offensive in how the women are dressed. Seems pretty typical for a workout video.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 10:39 AM  
amoodygirl

It's not April Fool's Day, is it? LOL!

Diane

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 11:30 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishywaters View Post
why are the woman dressed like they are and the men dressed like they are? Still today in 2016 everything is so overly sexually and everything is so over the top. I never in my life seen anyone dressed like Autumm in a bar doing country dancing like that. I'm sure they could get some thing for the women to wear to go along the theme of this so called workout just like the men are wearing. Just my thoughts and maybe I am getting a little older to see this separation between how the men and the women are wearing. I just just chose not to purchase or see such things. This one has really upset me with how the women are dressed well lack of dressing!
I noticed that too, that the women are showing a lot more skin and doing "sexy" moves toward the camera that the men aren't doing. That bothered me more than the cowboy part which I thought was kind of funny. Why not just get Carl to lead a workout? Doesn't matter since I won't be buying this anyway.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 12:14 PM  
runnermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoodygirl View Post
It's not April Fool's Day, is it? LOL!

Diane
Exactly my thought! Maybe a little early April Fool's joke. That promo was just soooo over the top cheesy!
runnermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 12:22 PM  
JezthePuff2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
I noticed that too, that the women are showing a lot more skin and doing "sexy" moves toward the camera that the men aren't doing.
Do you mean like the slo-mo of Autumn slapping her butt? LOL!

~~~Well behaved women rarely make history.~~~
JezthePuff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 12:48 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I'll be trying these from Kineticflix.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-16, 06:44 PM  
Annie S.
VF Supporter

I think this looks like a blast! I'm horrible at the typical dance workouts, although I always thought they looked so fun. I think this is a dance program I can finally do.
Annie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-16, 01:16 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
I was going to ask the same thing. I've never done any of her workouts so I don't know, but BB seems to like her since she's done so many programs for them. If she wasn't selling, they wouldn't keep using her.
I remember 21 Day Fix was on backorder when it first came out. It must have been a big seller. I thought she was o.k. in 21 Day Fix even though I only used each workout once and don't see myself doing the workouts again. Other people must like her because I also doubt that BB would keep using her if her sets didn't sell.
Old 03-16-16, 01:31 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
I remember 21 Day Fix was on backorder when it first came out. It must have been a big seller. I thought she was o.k. in 21 Day Fix even though I only used each workout once and don't see myself doing the workouts again. Other people must like her because I also doubt that BB would keep using her if her sets didn't sell.
Well she is young. Nobody wants to watch "old people" like Kathy Smith, Debbie Seibers and Chalene Johnson jumping around.

Fortunately, Tony Horton never gets any older!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
autumn calabrese, beachbody, country heat, dance aerobics