Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-15, 12:02 PM  
Travelmug

By the way, I already did get an email back about $10 refund. So if anyone out there is considering getting the Groupon, there are six deals left to get the "Buy with Friends" discount from Orlita's referral link, as Angela B mentioned.
Travelmug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 12:13 PM  
readcookrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4leftlimbs View Post
Yay! I've never purchased on Groupon this way, so I'm unsure when we will be credited. But, for anyone else, it seems like the referral link is still usable. It seems 7 more people can use this deal.
Thanks! I signed up so hopefully we all get the discount when the deal ends! I'm excited. I did Short and Sweet this am and it jut reminded me how much I love Travis' short workouts!
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 12:23 PM  
andtckrtoo

I did the 30 minute Detox and Flow workout. Gosh, I'm out of yoga shape... But it felt soo good and I worked up a nice sweat!
Old 02-04-15, 12:54 PM  
4leftlimbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by readcookrun View Post
Thanks! I signed up so hopefully we all get the discount when the deal ends! I'm excited. I did Short and Sweet this am and it jut reminded me how much I love Travis' short workouts!
Cool! You should receive an email about the $10 refund soon. You don't need to wait for the deal to end for this to happen.

Thanks to Orlita for starting the referral, and thanks to AprilCleo and Yelly for posting about Travis Eliot's (and et al's) site and Groupon deal to begin with!
4leftlimbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 01:05 PM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4leftlimbs View Post
Yay! I've never purchased on Groupon this way, so I'm unsure when we will be credited. But, for anyone else, it seems like the referral link is still usable. It seems 7 more people can use this deal.
I signed up last Friday. One of my friends signed up the same day via my referral. On Friday night, I had an email from Groupon stating a $10 refund had been applied to my CC. I have already received a notification from my bank that the refund has been applied. The refund timing from your CC company/bank may vary. One of the banks where I worked only applied CC updates twice a week. However, that was probably 15 years ago so hopefully processes have improved.

Readruncook, I got you PM!
Old 02-04-15, 01:59 PM  
atiman

I bought one, Orlita. Thanks.

I wasn't sure I got it right at first since Groupon charged me $29, but several minutes later, after my confirmation email, I received another email stating I got $10 bucks back. YAY!

I can't wait to get started.
atiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-15, 11:19 PM  
readcookrun

I also got my $10 refund shortly after I signed up! What an awesome deal! So glad I opened this thread. Thanks to everyone who helped me with the Groupon stuff. I can't wait to do more stretching.
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-15, 07:24 AM  
RachelW

Thank you to all that posted about this and listed the referral code! I was able to get in on the deal too. What a bargain!
Old 02-05-15, 08:38 AM  
herya

Was anyone able to purchase the deal from outside US/Canada? There doesn't seem to be any international option. Grrr!
Old 02-05-15, 03:11 PM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by herya View Post
Was anyone able to purchase the deal from outside US/Canada? There doesn't seem to be any international option. Grrr!
Marta, upthread, I noticed some VF'ers from Canada were able to get in on this deal. However, I saw a VF'er from the UK who stated they were NOT able to purchase.

Tags
travis eliot, vby, venice beach yoga, yoga, yoga streaming