Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Bargain Watch

Old 02-13-23, 01:34 PM  
fanofladyvols

Yikes!

Btw, anyone else experience a seller not leaving feedback for you as a buyer?

So I had been noticing many sellers waiting to leave positive feedback until you as the buyer do. Fine. I started to roll with it.

But now, I have several still not leave positive feedback even after I have left positive feedback.

Personally, I have decided not to leave any feedback if they don't leave it as they are supposed to...when you pay.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-23, 03:52 PM  
bubbles76

FOLV I don't always leave feedback as a buyer. I didn't know they were supposed to so never blinked when a seller didn't leave feedback. Off to do feedback for everyone I missed!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-23, 04:11 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I always wonder about insulting a seller...but sometimes they have their stuff priced WAY too high...esp. shipping.
By the time you add taxes to some of this stuff the item is awful close to brand new or regular sale price.

So I don't offer because I'm not sure what to do
I totally agree, and international shipping is way worse. I don't understand why some sellers can ship a DVD for less than $5 and others over $20, even $30, even dvd in cartoon sleeve

Quote:
Yikes!

Btw, anyone else experience a seller not leaving feedback for you as a buyer?

So I had been noticing many sellers waiting to leave positive feedback until you as the buyer do. Fine. I started to roll with it.

But now, I have several still not leave positive feedback even after I have left positive feedback.

Personally, I have decided not to leave any feedback if they don't leave it as they are supposed to...when you pay.
I noticed that too. Some sellers leave feedback as soon as you paid (as it should), others seem to have it automatically set to leave feedback after you left feedback, other wait for you to leave feedback and then leave you back (I guess they want to see if the feedback is positive before they write theirs down?), and some don't even bother...

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-23, 04:17 PM  
fanofladyvols

Well, ASAS, I'm glad you shared that your experience was similar to mine. I don't have to take it personally now

And bubbles didn't mean to make you feel prodded, lol

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-23, 06:32 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Well, ASAS, I'm glad you shared that your experience was similar to mine. I don't have to take it personally now

And bubbles didn't mean to make you feel prodded, lol
No it's good to be prodded lol! How else will others know who is a good seller or buyer? Some people really rely on that feedback, especially first time buyers or sellers I would imagine.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 03-20-23, 11:08 PM  
CharM

Auctions:
Body Groove Fit .99 + $3.65 https://www.ebay.com/itm/256016896627
Groovy Yoga and Pilates same https://www.ebay.com/itm/256016896628
House Party same https://www.ebay.com/itm/394523255566
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-23, 08:07 PM  
Karla25

I found Peace of Mind in Stressful Times for under $20. People usually ask ridiculously high prices and they probably wonder why the DVD doesn’t sell. Lol. I check the sold listings. Not one has sold for a high price.
Old 03-22-23, 11:24 PM  
CharM

I'm glad you found what you were looking for at a reasonable price. There are plenty that have me wondering if they even want to sell their item. lol "Hey, honey, I know you think I have too many [insert whatever here] so I put it up for sale but no one's biting."
Old 03-23-23, 04:32 AM  
bubbles76

Haha CharM sometimes I think that's what is happening too! Karla congrats on finding the DVD for such a good price.
Old 04-23-23, 03:37 PM  
CharM

someone finally bought Baladea.

I found Jessica's Walk on 21 Day Weight Loss for $5 + $3.65 so I bought it. $15 shipped was my max, this was well below so I went for it.

Tags
ebay