Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-05-16, 06:57 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Well that's good news, thanks for checking into it Paine.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 09:28 PM  
videofit

Got an email saying my DVD and tee shirt have shipped!
Old 03-13-16, 12:51 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I got an email indicating a 15% off sale and "my body of work shipping now" but not a personal email indicating that my order has shipped. Boy that took a long time.

Please let me know when your order arrives just in case I need to contact them.
Old 03-13-16, 05:58 PM  
donnamp

Hi,

I didn't get a shipping notice either....hopefully the DVDs will just "appear".....

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-16, 08:25 PM  
videofit

Got my t-shirt today and "My Body of Work Featuring DVD Segments from 1997-2012." Strong For Life, Beauty to the Bone, Fitness Becomes You, Good'n'Strong, Triple Threat and Spark. If you don't have some of those you might like this to get a sense of them without actually buying any.

Two hour long workouts each consisting of two half-hour workouts with its own warm up and cool down. The format is similar to All My Best in that each exercise is from a different DVD. I have them all except Fitness Becomes You so I enjoyed those segments, pretending I was exercising with Margaret in the grassy park with a lake in the background. Have no idea where it was shot (not the same place as Good For You in NY which also had a lake).

This is a good overall workout with no surprises and compares to her other stuff so I can recommend it.
Old 03-17-16, 08:38 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I received mine but haven't even opened it yet because I'm getting over throwing my back out. I ordered My Body of Work, not the Unplugged one. Looking forward to trying it soon!
Old 03-17-16, 09:46 AM  
donnamp

Mine appeared, too, w/ the t-shirt (which I like!) I haven't done it either though. Pat, it must be in the air, I hurt my back, too. Finally feeling better though.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-16, 11:55 AM  
videofit

I had thought the tee shirt was going to be white which I didn't like so I am pleased it's a light gray, more flattering on me.
Old 03-18-16, 11:20 PM  
videofit

Did Vol. 2 workout today and liked it more than Vol. 1. It seemed tougher to me. I don't have Fitness Becomes You so was surprised by the deltoid section -- different type of moves that hurt like hell! Wish she had included more chapters from that DVD. I think the sequencing of the exercises in Vol. 2 made them tougher as well.

Or maybe I am just more tired due to the time change.
Old 03-29-16, 03:55 PM  
videofit

Has anyone else used these workouts yet? I noticed that in Vol. 2 Section A she didn't list the glutes chapter although it's on the DVD. Better than the reverse I suppose.

Like most creatives, I don't think Margaret is a detail person which is probably why Spark had the odd chaptering with skipped cool down and warmup. When she was married to a lawyer this didn't happen. Lawyers are detail people!

I'm still wearing my free tee shirt!

Tags
margaret richard, margaret richard sale, unplugged