Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-16, 06:14 PM  
videofit

Don't remember if it's been mentioned but the workouts will consist of chapters from Fitness Becomes You (which I don't have), Spark, Good and Strong, Triple Threat, Good For You (all of which I have). I didn't realize that pre-orders end Jan. 15, thought it was sooner, so no idea what that means in terms of shipping.
Old 01-10-16, 06:46 PM  
sherry7899

I have all but one of those dvds- and I had the fifth and did not keep it. I have the Unpluggeds also so I did not order.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-16, 08:22 PM  
lorajc

So -- excuse me for being an idiot...LOL....but are we saying these really aren't new? I ordered thinking I was getting new DVDs, but they are just re-released content? GREAT....just wasted my money and got my CC hacked....I'm batting a thousand here. Is there anything new on them?

What exactly did I order?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-16, 08:57 PM  
sherry7899

The first post in the thread lists the content. It has all been previously released.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-16, 09:50 PM  
videofit

These are like The Firm's old Parts videos, which I happened to like. Some people don't. I also like Margaret's All My Best DVDs, which are parts videos as well since they consist of chapters from various previous workouts. Call and see if you can cancel or use a credit for something else.
Old 01-11-16, 11:36 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
So -- excuse me for being an idiot...LOL....but are we saying these really aren't new? I ordered thinking I was getting new DVDs, but they are just re-released content? GREAT....just wasted my money and got my CC hacked....I'm batting a thousand here. Is there anything new on them?

What exactly did I order?
They haven't been shipped yet - you still have time to cancel your order.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-16, 08:06 PM  
lorajc

Well if they will be good ....like all of her best stuff on 2 DVDs.....perhaps they may be good to have on hand?? Some times you don't know what to pull out of ALL of her mountains of stuff that will all be good so to that point.... Keep? That's probably what I thought when I ordered.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-16, 02:37 PM  
videofit

I am getting very impatient. I bet she still needs to sell more because there is probably a minimum order to make these.
Old 03-04-16, 09:08 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

I was impatient too. So I inquired and was told that I would receive my DVDs next week.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-16, 05:10 AM  
donnamp

So, are they ready to be shipped? I could use some MR to get me out of my slump!

I was wondering when she would start shipping them.......

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
margaret richard, margaret richard sale, unplugged